Roads Aren't for Kids

BLOOD WARNING

SEVERED LIMB WARNING

MEAT WARNING??

DEPRESSION WARNING

SH WARNING

ITS FULL ON WHOOPS-

NYOOM WARNING

Plot: Keep your children on a leash at all times (Suggested by stupidbitter and trashbearclay)

~~~~~~~~~~

Techno had been walking home with his brothers. They had gone to the park today and his youngest brother, 7, had played with his best friend. Techno was walking, holding his phone, and texting their father the approximate time they will be home.

He had said 10 minutes. 10 minutes for everything to go wrong. Techno checked the time, 3:47pm, before he shut his phone off. They continued their walk at a steady pace. Techno brought up the rear of the three and Wilbur stood next to Tommy who were both chatting.

Techno was the eldest, 16 in two months. Wilbur the middle child of 13 years. And Tommy, only 7. They went silent for a while, three minutes form the house. About to cross the road, and Tommy lost his grip on the ball he carried.

It bounced across the road and before Techno realised what was happening the blonde darted onto the road. Wilbur quickly pursued the youngest reaching to grab a hold of him. But Techno was frozen as his brothers raced onto the road.

Techno heard the horn blare, but he didn't see the moment of impact, whether he had closed his eyes, or his brain had quickly calculated the trauma and sent the memory away, that was irrelevant. When he could see again, he almost wished he couldn't.

The truck driver had obviously been unable to break fully, and Techno stood there in shock. Blood and meat was splattered everywhere. Heck, he had some on his face. Techno could barely see half of the scene due to the massive truck that had blocked most of his view.

After waking from his shock to the sound of one of his brothers screams. He raced towards the scene and had quickly located the youngers. Wilbur was sitting upright, his arms wrapped around something. Somebody. Techno quickly corrected himself, arm.

The pinkette resisted the urge to throw up. Wilbur didn't seem too hurt, possibly fuelled by adrenaline. And in the scheme of things Tommy was hurt the most. Techno quickly crouched down to beside his brothers.

Tommy was awake, completely focussed, held in Wilbur's shaking embrace. Wilbur was sobbing and whimpering, whispering occasionally, whether muttering to himself or to Tommy he wouldn't know. Techno reached out to his brothers and pulled Wilbur's arm down fully taking in the damage.

He made mental notes. Tommy had no obvious wounds, he was bloodied and bruised but no one knew where the blood had started from. Techno quickly noticed he had a concussion, and his body was not moving, a spinal injury. That made sense.

Wilbur was missing his right arm, the one that reached for Tommy earlier. Techno quickly located the arm that still somehow wriggled. He swallowed in disgust and continued. Wilbur was losing blood quickly, and he seemed quite close to shock.

Techno hadn't realised a hand had edged closer to his own on the bitumen. Bruised fingers touched his own, cold, and wet from his own blood. Tommy's hand, techno quickly concluded, Wilbur's remaining hand was still wrapped around their little brother.