Requests 4

Different Colours

LANGUAGE WARNING

VIOLENCE WARNING??

Plot: Phil starts having a bad day but it doesn't last very long. (Requested by DREAMINGQ)

~~~~~~~~~~

Phil had woken up early that morning. His head was being a lil shit, so he went downstairs and made a cup of coffee. He was sat on the couch watching the news quietly when he heard footsteps creak down the stairs. Soon he was joined on the couch by his eldest. Techno didn't say anything, and Phil was grateful. When he had these days where his voices would act up it's a hard one particularly. He had even named a few signature voices. He named them after him and with colours.

"Mornin," Tommy called out making Phil flinch. Techno noticed and gave Tommy a glare before going back to watching the news quietly with Phil. The youngest got the memo and sat at the table with a bowl of cereal eating it silently nearly. As Phil was successfully calming down someone had to ruin it. Clumsy feet stomped their way down the stairs the middle child groaning in annoyance. Phil snapped at this.

Yellowza: Stupid child

Redza: DISRUPTION TO THE QUIET. PUNISH.

Philza: IT WAS AN ACCIDENT

Blueza: It was obviously Phil's fault, he didn't specify

Redza: HURT LIKE YOUR HEADACHE

Take a guess which colour won this round? Red. Phil got up abruptly and made his way towards the kitchen. Techno had gotten up muttering words of reason to him, but Phil was gone. Tommy had seen what was about to happen. Wilbur who was half asleep still closed the fridge and looked at Phil with tired eyes. He hadn't expected to be shoved into the fridge. Tommy and Techno were both trying to get Phil back but no relief.

Wilbur stood back upright more awake and frightened for his life as Phil punched him in the face. The brunette staggered back against the benchtop his nose streaming with blood immediately. As Phil went to swing again Techno caught his fist and pulled the adult into a tight hug. Wilbur slid to the floor panting. Tommy crouched next to his older brother holding tissues to his nose.

Phil soon became weaker in Techno's grip as he came to realise what had happened. He fell to his knees moving closer to Wilbur and Tommy muttering so many sorry's that even if someone were counting, they'd have given up by now.

"It-It's okay," Wilbur opened his arms carefully, his nose still not stopping the persistent bleeding. Phil took his hug burying his head into his son's chest. Techno had gotten down too for comfort reasons. After Phil hadn't stopped shaking the two other children joined the embrace. Soon Phil had stopped shaking and was on the verge of passing out from exhaustion. He felt awful for what he had done and the fact that Wilbur was now comforting him instead of the other way. But Phil still let his consciousness slip.

He would proceed to apologise profusely when he woke up

But for now he felt safe here

With them

~~~~~~~~~~

Friendly Fire

YELLING WARNING

FIGHT WARNING

KINDA ANGSTY??

Plot: Tommy and Wilbur get into a fight and they can't seem to resolve it on their own. (Requested by ---Lemon---)

~~~~~~~~~~

One could say Techno wasn't having a good day. The 12-year-old had been listening to his younger brothers yelling at each other all morning. Over god knows what now. The pinkette had just been trying to read but noooooo, not a single piece of quiet. And Phil wasn't here to help. Techno had migrated back into his room for the 9-year-old and 6-year-old had taken over the downstairs area. His pointed ears twitched at a crash from downstairs.

He got up reluctantly to check on the two idiots. As he went down the stairs, he heard sobbing and sped up. Reaching the kitchen he saw Tommy clutching his arm sobbing constantly. Blood soaked the arm and Techno went to help him locking eyes with the older of the two. Wilbur was curled up on the floor muttering to himself, his pupils dilated to make him look like a wild animal. The knife lay between both boy's blood splattered on it.

Techno grabbed the med kit from under the bench and got Tommy to sit on a chair so he could wrap his arm. After doing so he went to check on Wilbur, but Tommy stopped him.

"Careful Techy," Tommy clung to Techno's sleeve. "He's dangerous." Techno's heart shattered hearing the youngest, who looked up to Wilbur so much, had said that. He knew Wilbur's heart ached too or did it?

"He won't hurt me Toms," Techno gave him a smile before kneeling just in front of his distressed little brother. Wilbur had been starring at the knife for ages now and Techno sat in front of it cross-legged. "Wil?" Techno started inching closer and closer the brunette still muttering to himself. Soon Techno took the younger's hands in his own. "It's okay." Wilbur looked at him and his eyes fluttered shut before opening again with the 9-year-old less frozen and wide eyed than earlier.

"T-Tech?" Wilbur whispered tears filled his eyes. "I-I'm so sorry..."

"It's fine," Techno turned to Tommy not letting go of Wilbur. "Toms its okay, see." He smiled showing the younger it was okay. The blonde hurriedly clung to Wilbur sobbing softly into his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Wilby," he snuggled closer squeezing Wilbur close to him. Wilbur's mouth twitched into a small smile before he saw the bandage and he seemed to freeze up again. Techno rubbed his thumbs on the tops of his brother's hands getting him to relax more.

"No," Wilbur replied letting go of Techno's hands to wrap around Tommy. "I'm sorry." The two stayed there for a while as Techno cleaned up. Soon they had both passed out from exhaustion and Techno carried them up to their room. Phil would be home soon. But the real question was, did he tell him or not? He decided to but then stopped looking at the washed knife in the sink.

What would Phil do to Wilbur?

YOOOO REQUESTS DONE???

I have some part 2 ideas for some but i shouldnt do them all so lemme know which ones would be more insteresting lmao

. Ghostblade

. War

. Running away

. Tommy's crash

But before any of the part 2's i have a hybrid au chapter and some wayp to not let the story turn into a thorns

Have a good day/night <3333