Chapter: 50

The grandiose hall of the Palace has become quite noisy as the gathering of the nobles who are waiting for the Imperial Family started to talk to each other, grouping among their peers chatting about various things from urgent matter to cheap gossips.

Meanwhile, the announcer at the gate of the hall keeps announcing the arrival of the other nobles who just arrived, only the entrance of those powerful nobles are gaining attention since some of the guests are already absorbed in the talk of politics, economic, or discussing the rebels in the West region of the empire, but still...

The hottest topic of the night is none other than the gossip about the sudden engagement between the Crown Prince and the Belial only daughter that will be officially announced at this party.

Nasty rumors along with the scornful snickering towards the Belial young Miss can be heard all over the place, as human beings, most of the noble believe in the negative baseless news than the verified one.

Of course, it was also because the infamous little lady never shows up in society making her an easy target of the bad exaggerated rumors of the envious people.

"I heard she is a talentless girl"

"Oh my~ the future of our empire seems bleak"

"Yes, even the maids who work at the Belial's castle said they have been mistreated by her"

"What a violent girl~ if only she has a little bit of Lily's kindness"

"Who is this Lily?"

Said one of the Madam in the group that seems to not know the one named Lily, then the talks abruptly shifted to this new topic.

"Ah, your house didn't do business trading through the Goldway Company, of course, you don't know their daughter, Lily is the nickname of Liliana Goldway"

"I know about her since I was invited to her debut as well as birthday party a month ago, she was like a princess described in the fairytale"

The other lady explained to the confused Madam, seems like she is one of Goldway's business partners who attended Lily's debutante, unexpectedly, Goldway Company is quite famous even among the aristocrats making the name of Liliana Goldway skyrocketed after her debut into society as a remarkable marriage partner.

"Yes, I heard people are calling her the Goldway Princess"

"Hhmmm, isn't it a little excessive to call her a Princess?"

Another lavish Lady joined in the discussion, even though the wealth of the Goldway family is in equal measure with the higher up nobles, still, addressing their only daughter as a Princess is a little bit too much as their title is only of the lowest rank noble, Baron.

"They call her Princess not only due to her parents' wealth but also how they cherished her, some of their business partners even said, to win the Goldway's connection we need to win over their daughter's heart first"

"Yes, It couldn't be helped since in appearance she is also the loveliest girl ever existed"

Filled with adoration, one of the Lady defied the so-called lovely Princess, that's why a lot of people fawning over her despite being born as a lowly noble's daughter.

"You will understand once you meet her"

"Well, it never hurt to broaden our circle, especially with those who have deep pockets"

They snickered, nobles tend to take pride in their status, but throw it away as soon as they are aware of the lowly Baron's wealth.

"Oh~ I guess it won't take us that long to have a nice talk with her, look..."