Chapter: 22

Woooossshh...

Woooossshh...

The strong wind is passing through Grizel's small body, she is standing in front of a cliff, after matching the coordinates of the treasure map and the northern map, Athena said the treasure is hidden in a cave in the middle of the cliff wall.

Looking for the cave placed in the middle of the cliff wall is not a problem because Grizel has a sharp and wider vision like a sniper as a rogue class awakeners compared to the other class even though in this pitch-black night, however, the main issue is not the cave.

'Are you sure this cliff is the right one?'

'Pfft, I am sorry Master but yes it is the one'

Grizel asked Athena in an extremely irritated face, and Athena's mocking tone makes her want to consume the whole cliff with the Gluttony power of the artifact if only it won't cause any commotion, this region has a lot of cliffs, it's reasonable if the treasure is ended up being hidden in one of the cliffs, but...

"Why have to be this one huh? It's a damn 1704M-high-cliff!"

Grizel said while tightening her grips as if ready to whack a certain Emperor, she is cursing in front of a forbidden place called Nágrind cliff by the locals, the highest and deadliest cliff on the continent, covered entirely by a strong and wild wind with a mixture of foggy atmosphere befitting the name of the death-fence.

'A wrong step and I'll move on to my third life'

She is grumbling inwardly, Grizel can not use her light steps and jump recklessly to climb the cliff due to the strong wind enough to sway her tiny body.

'Athena, is there any way to use the flying magic for me?'

'Hhmm... there are 2 ways to use flying magic even if you are not a Wizard Class awakeners, First is using a blessing'

'You know I don't possess any flying type blessing yet'

'I know, Master. That's why you have no choice but to use this second option, but it's too risky'

'What is it?'

'Ancient magic circle'

'Ah, I remembered you said that Ancient magic circle can be activated as long as the user has mana no matter what class they are'

'Yes, you can use the ancient magic circle to fly, because it was considered as a basic magic circle back in ancient times, I have the book to teach you how to draw the circle, but the problem is...'

'Mana, isn't it?'

'Exactly, Master. For ancient magic circles, mana is like fuel. I know you have a tremendous amount of mana but this cliff is high, if your mana was emptied before you reach the cave, the flying magic circle will disappear and you will fall from the midair'

'How long do you think I can maintain the magic circle?'

'Based on your current MP, I think about 500M at most'

'I will certainly fall then, how about this artifact's mana?'

'Wait, Master. Did this artifact has mana?'

'Not at the beginning when we found it, but this artifact has stored the mana from the monsters consumed by it ever since our first hunting, Oh! don't tell me the mighty omniscient Athena didn't know about it? Pfft...'

Grizel who finally got her revenge on Athena is started to talk in a teasing tone.

'Didn't I told you before this artifact is mysterious even for me to understand completely, Humph!'