Chapter: 23

Creaack!

Grizel opened the treasure box cautiously, wary of any hidden trap but nothing changed in her surrounding, she sighed in relief.

The small treasure box made of the worn-out wooden has only one thing inside of it, a plain ring in the corner of the box.

Any other people who accidentally found it without the guidance of the treasure map would think it was trash or some poor commoner's ring.

'Athena, should I drop my blood on this ancient storage ring and formed a soul contact like usual'

'Yes Master, ancient item is such a sucker of blood'

'Well, though I don't need any more spatial ring, I will always welcome free items'

'as expected of my Master, your greed is second to none'

Grizel grinned while ignoring the annoying Athena.

Drop!

Her drop of blood pour onto the ring, a sudden light flashes for a moment and the ring shape has changed into a beautiful silver ring warped with red ruby snake carvings.

'The craftsman surely has a good taste'

Grizel thought while putting the ring on her left index finger to feel the treasure inside it.

She can feel it, the number of treasures equal to the ones at the First Emperor's tomb, but it wasn't what she was aiming for.

"Found you!"

Grizel shrieked in excitement and took out a box from the ring, she opened the flashy box coated with gold and decorated with a ton of jewelry, who knows inside the plain ring is a mountain of fortune, even this box alone can be sold to buy a small mansion.

Creaack!

Grizel opened the flashy box.

"One, Two, Three... Hahahahaha"

Grizel laughed loudly while counting the number of Stone of Gods inside the box.

"This is crazy!"

The stone of Gods are considered legendary items, yet she is holding 3 of those national treasures now.

"No wonder the temple in the novel reaching their peak of golden age after finding this treasure map"

This treasure map contains the coordinates of several hidden treasures in the world, this enormous treasure located in the Northern region of the Azure empire was one of them, but she needs to grow a little bit older to travel the world and looting her treasures, for this time being she decided to visit the nearest hidden treasures which have the most suitable stone of God for Lucy and Levi.

Grizel takes one of the Stone of God, the emerald green stone, she has memorized all the colors and the blessings due to the odd detailed explanation in the novel.

'Because of the wind barrier, I took more of the storage mana than expected, I couldn't lose any more of it to activate the magic circle and descend from this high cliff'

'Master, do you want to use the blessing of this stone to get down?'

'Yeah, I have no other choice but to use it'

'But your body is still affected by the ancient magic you absorbed earlier'

'It's alright, I will take a high potion before absorbing the stone'

Grizel devoured the light green liquid in a small glass bottle called high potion.

'Ugh... I still couldn't get used to this strange taste'