Chapter: 65

"Have a seat"

Grizel beckons the young man who is stunned at the edge of the door, he seems to be bewitched by the snow fairy in front of him before Levi tapped his stiff shoulder brings him back to his sense.

He was speechless, the Lord of this sadist Butler is not a no-name person, to meet such a big shot beside the Crown Prince and Grand Counselor here is unbelievable.

"Ah! yes. Thank you, Your Highness"

He bowed politely as he sits on the couch in front of the little Lady, for a merchant, the characteristic of important figures especially the upper-class nobles and royalties should never be forgotten because business lives through connections and information.

When he sees her rare combination of oceanic blue eyes and long silver-white hair, he is certain about her identity because these colors are the pride of the Belials.

Since the Belial's aloofness towards the other noble families is widely known, there is only one Belial who is associated with the Royal Family and recently becomes the hottest topic in the Empire, the only daughter of the Belial's main family...

A little lady who suddenly becomes the fiance of the Crown Prince.

The manager called her with 'Highness' added as he sees the Azure heirloom that warped beautifully on her left finger as the symbol of the Empress' authority.

A lot of questions popped up in his head but he didn't dare to ask, all of the things that happened today were too much to handle already, knowing another shocking truth might affect his mental health, he thought sometimes it's better to know nothing when he recalled about the blondie madman earlier.

He discovered that the rumors about the Princess have the heart of a saintess is total bullcrap because somehow he could feel the domineering aura around her, his instinct is screaming inwardly to warn him of a deadly dangerous being, even his wild greed chickened out to grab this extremely good opportunity and chose to observe first.

"Seems like you need no more explanation regarding my identity..."

Grizel said opening the conversation to the wary manager, she shows him a little bit of her angelic smile to lowered the tension in the atmosphere.

"Then I will go straight to the point"

"Do you know the reason as to why you are here?"

As always, Grizel doesn't like beating around the bush, she asked the bewildered manager directly.

"That's..."

The young man stopped as he started to think, at first, he thought it was merely his good luck to have a chance to meet Fortuna's representative, but suddenly he got invited by the owner and get escorted personally by the Butler to this secret place, he even tell him a lot of secret information that shouldn't be told to an outsider, this luck was too good to be true that it smells suspicious.

He can conclude that his visit is not a mere coincidence, it all was carefully planned.

'I was the one who intends to join Fortuna by giving them the information regarding the Goldway Merchant, but...'

'Rather than becoming the one who approaches them, why does it feel otherwise? It looks like they are the ones who lure me in'

He thought inwardly as he racks his brain to recall the beginning of all these suspicious events because sheer luck would never bring him to this hidden place, much less effortlessly met the owner of this enormous secret organization.

'Ah!'

His body freezes as he realized all of this began with the pendant that was brought by the Baron.