Chapter: 56

After meeting with the heroine and even touching her directly, Grizel realized one thing for sure...

She didn't have any feeling of attraction towards Lily.

In that weird novel, the heroine was portrayed as a bright girl surrounded by love, everyone loves her no matter what she did, her mistakes will always be forgiven and the world revolves around her as if emphasizes her role as the main character of the novel, but there was an outcast in that fake reality...

The original Grizel in the novel.

The fact that Lily didn't cast her love charm on Grizel makes this so-called Villainess is the only one who openly shows her hostility towards the heroine, the protagonist of the world.

Even though the original Grizel was uneducated due to the negligence of her parents, she might feel the oddities around Lily and tried to uncover them, but unfortunately, she was too naive, all of her efforts were done stupidly, those confrontations were seen as an act of jealousy and harassment towards the innocent Lily.

The novel didn't write about the other nations, but in this Azure Empire, the original Grizel might be the only one who wasn't under the charm.

She doesn't realize that she was all alone, her most trusted maid, her beloved fiancee, even her indifferent family, they are all never been on her side until the end of her short life.

'I'll make you get the taste of your own medicine, Lily'

Grizel smirked, it's not like she wants to revenge on the Heroine for the sake of the original Grizel, she is not that charitable person, but she needs Lily to play an important role in her plan.

"It's Awareness of the Love charms"

"Ah!"

Hearing Grizel's answer, Rex quickly grasped the situation, the first time Grizel purified him along with the others, he only got temporarily purified as he doesn't aware of the existence of the love charm, but before he got purified by Grizel for the second time, everything was as clear as the day since he was told that Lily has the blessing of Aphrodite.

"How did you come to that conclusion?"

Rex tilted his head, it was too random for Grizel to suddenly think that Awareness is the condition to purify the charm blessing, even though she is a smart girl, the answer couldn't possibly popping out of the blue.

"Ah, the people who got completely purified in the hall were Father Emperor and..."

"...all the traitors"

She said confidently, those traitors might have something that others don't, but the key is that Emperor drake has also been completely purified along with them means the traitors and the Emperor have a similarity that Rex and the other nobles who only been temporarily purified haven't.

What is that?

Grizel recalled that she had informed about the love charms to the Emperor, and if it was part of their plan, the traitors should be certainly aware of the love charm possessed by Lily as well, the difference between these people and the other nobles are the awareness that Lily is using love charms.

However that was merely her theory, and she has no evidence, the only way to prove it is to perform purification magic once again after telling the truth behind Lily's attractiveness to one of her love charm's victim, and the perfect person to be her guinea pi-, no, to help her uncover the truth is, her fiance, The Crown Prince.

"I told Father Emperor about Lily's love charms right before I cast my purification magic, and it obvious that those traitors were aware of her blessing as well"