Chapter: 79

"Hey, wake up!"

The Imperial guards who protect the border started to wake up one by one thanks to the commotion made by the rebels, they are laughing loudly tonight as if in celebration of joyous achievement, little did they know the rebels' uncontrollable laughs were because of a certain someone's mischievous prank to enliven the show, even the rebels themselves are in confusion because they couldn't stop laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHA"

"HAHAHAHAHA"

The guards are not the only ones who are wary of the rebel's joyful night, even the anxious villagers got awaken by the echoes of their laughter, one after another villager comes out of their houses with tired faces to confirm what happened.

"Look! Are they insane? They laugh while their watchtower is raging in fire like that, tsk tsk tsk"

One of the guards commented as he looked at the burning... tower? But it has a strange shape, it looks like a crossed wooden rather than a watchtower.

"Wait, it's not a tower! Someone is tied on it"

The other guards rubbed their eyes in disbelief, maybe they are still half awake, to think the rebels have the guts to burn someone alive right in front of them while laughing loudly.

Woooshh...

A unit of Security Orb that shines in red light is flying to come closer to the burning wooden cross, it starts to record while the other Orbs are broadcasting the scene through the screen not only to the guards, but also to the nearby village, and...

The entire Azure.

"Kyaaa...!!!"

"W-what is that??!!"

The witnesses from all over the continent were shocked to see the dreadful show from the Security Orbs, this is not a proper thing to be displayed on the public.

"Isn't it the west border?"

"Is it means those people are part of the rebellion?"

"Oh my God, how could those rebels burn someone alive while laughing like that"

"How barbaric"

"Kyaaa!!! I don't want to see it"

Bluuurgh...

Some are closing their eyes while others couldn't take it and just throw up, this scene is crazy and is shown everywhere within the continent.

Even though it's in the middle of the night, some people are still wide awake to witness such a horrible scene.

"What is the Imperial Magicians doing? Showing us something as nasty as this!"

"Hey! Do you think it's easy to control a thousand magic tools at the same time? This Security Orb may have mistaken those rebel bastards for arsonists"

The pros and cons of the nasty show began to quarrel with each other, some of them who are hostile towards the Empire think that it's not appropriate to broadcast this scene for the public whereas the other half of Empire's loyalists defend the Empire while saying the Security Orbs exist to show only the truth.

It's normal for a nation to have these kinds of support and opposition from the people but Azure has been infiltrated by the Westerners and the Cronus Temple for years, it's on the verge of disunity.

"Ssshhh! Be quiet you fools"

"What did you say?!!"

"Tch, Something is strange"