~{Champion}~ Scp-1233 x scientist!reader (2)

(Sorry for not updating for a while. I am considering making an scp x reader scenario/imagines book and wanted to know if it was wanted.)

It had been a couple of months since your last encounter with the strange anomaly. You were back at home, on break. The TV was on with a movie playing. You weren't really paying attention to it, looking down at your book. You were incredibly bored. Not having much contact with family and friends, made you very lonely. You tuned back into the movie. An astronaut stood on the moon. You snickered to yourself, remembering the anomaly. You still wondered about what it meant. You leaned back a bit, yawning. Your moment didn't last long as you heard an alarm.

One of the cars outside was crushed under something. Your stomach dropped when you saw it. It was SCP-1233, again. You jumped up and ran outside. The anomaly noticed you and walked over, arms open. "What are you-" "It is such a pleasure seeing you again!" SCP-1233 lifted you up in his arms, almost crushing your back spine in a hug. "Let's go inside," you pleaded with him. "Inside your home we go!" The entity cheered as he carried you inside your house.

He sat you down on the table, sitting on the floor himself. You blankly stared at him before you regained composure. "What are you doing here?!" You almost hissed, looking outside. Not that many people were out at this hour of the day. It would still be painful to clean it all up. You looked back at him. "I wanted to you again!" He loudly exclaimed. There was a blush on your face as you averted your eyes. "Ah ha, i see." He tapped his foot, crashing into the ground causing cracks. 

"Why do you not go with me?!" You shook your head. "I'd die," you explained. "Then i'll stay with you!" An idea popped into your mind. "You could stay in the foundation!" He thought for a little bit, then nodded. So naive... You headed to the phone. The foundation gave you one that can be monitored by only them. You called your superior, notifying him of the situation. He said that he would send a mobile task force unit and all you had to do is hang on just a little longer. You decided to make the anomaly some tea. 

"Sugar?"

"What?"

"Do you want sugar in your tea?"

"But of course! Sugar is a sweet thing don't you think!?"

You sighed and smiled, him ranting off a story of his adventures on the moon. You handed him his cup of tea. He slammed the glass cup on his head. "Delicious!" He yelled. You couldn't help it and burst out laughing. Right that moment the door was kicked open and a MTF with guns in hand. The anomaly swiftly took you in his arms in a protective manner. You motioned, signaling you were unharmed.

The anomaly felt content, he would be close to you. Nothing could take you away now.