Forgetfulness. SCP-049 x Amnestic touch!Reader

(I thought just touching someone and them forgetting things sounded lame so i spiced things up a little)

''W-what are you?'' The D-class was backing off rapidly, his back slamming against the wall. You stretched out your arm, wanting to touch him. Your (e/c) eyes were watching his every move.  ''Please don't kill me! I have a family.'' He begged. You touched his forehead, taking his memories to add to your own collection. He collapsed onto the floor, hysterical laughter filled the room. You were staring down at the deranged  D-class. Two guards came in to take the D-class out of the room. You all jumped up at the breach alarm going off. Apparently SCP-049, SCP-996 and  SCP-173 breached containment. You took this moment and touched the faces of the stunned guards. You ran out of the still open door.

They thought you were a peaceful and helpful entity, hence why they took their attention of you, as you were allowed to roam the hallways with supervision anyway. You were always passive. But you wanted to see your family again, you wanted a romantic relation and friends and whatnot. The halls had already been evacuated, so nobody was trying to stop you. You kept running until you rammed headfirst into someone else. You fell on your behind. Looking up you saw an entity. You already knew this was SCP-049. You jumped up and backed up.   ''My word, are you doing alright?'' A monotone voice sounded. ''W-what?'' He kneeled down next to you. You were scared out of your mind.

''Come now, there is no need to be afraid. I will not harm you.'' You slightly relaxed, but you were still a little on edge. "Can you stand up?" He asked you. You slowly nodded and got up. "May i know your name?" He questioned. "I am SCP-8796. Also known as the memory taker. You're allowed to call me (y/n), though." You replied. He hummed. ''I see, i am known as-'' ''SCP-049, the plague doctor, i know.'' He chuckled slightly. ''I assume you have heard of me already, may i join you?'' He asked. You nodded, not wanting to be all alone. You two walked down the hallway with him, you jumping at every little sound. 049 gave you a worrying look. ''What?'' You asked.

''Are you alright?'' He asked. You nodded. ''Just some paranoia, heh.'' You were staring at the floor, as if you were expecting SCP-106 to show up. ''May i ask why?'' You looked st him. ''If i touch someone, i take their memories. Even the traumatizing ones. My mind treats them like they are my own memories.'' You rubbed your arm, looking around the room. He nodded slightly. ''I understand that could be hard on you.'' You nodded slightly. SCP-049 carefully stroked your hair. You tensed up.  ''Why so tense my dear?'' He asked. You shook your head. ''Didn't your touch kill people?'' He chuckled. ''I can do that, but i can also choose not to.'' You nodded slightly. ''I see.'' You followed SCP-049 through the hallway. He seemed to know the place fairly well. You two stopped in front of another containment cell. ''SCP-035?'' You asked.

SCP-049 remained silent for a while, then walked in the room. You followed closely behind. You both noticed the door already had been broken open. ''Hm, this is rather odd.'' SCP-049 mumbled. You walked over to him but tripped over a document in the process. You fell right into the anomaly his arms. Your head was up against his chest and you felt yourself blush. ''Uh.. i-i am sorry.'' You apologized to him. ''Do not worry, i am not mad.'' He assured you. Your face was red from embarrassment and another feeling you just couldn't place. He gently place his hand on your cheek.

"Are you alright?" He asked. You nodded. "Yeah, just a little clumsy." He nodded slightly. It seems he has already moved on." SCP-049 looked into the cell. "We might catch up to him later." You suggested. "I suppose that is true." You two left the containment chamber and went on your way. "I have the feeling someone is watching us." You had a worried look on your face. He looked around him. "Hm, i don't see anything around us." You shook your head. "Maybe it's just me."

You and SCP-049 talked a little. And with talk, i mean him rambling on and on about the pestilence. You were still somewhat interested with his whole story. His story got interrupted by you screaming. "My word, is everything alright?" He then saw the blood on your chest. You stumbled backwards as more claw marks appeared on you. Your vision got blurry, and you soon past out.

"Can't we remove her from the cell?"
"Scp-049 becomes hostile if we try."

Your eyes fluttered open. The pain was still there. You groaned and tried to sit up, only for a pair of hands to gently push you back down. "Careful, you are wounded." The familiar voice calmed you back down. "What happened?" You asked him. "You got ambushed, so i took you to my cell to care for you." He explained. "I don't get it." You mumbled. "It were SCP-966 instances, if that helps." You shook your head. "That was not what i meant." He stood next to you. "Why did you give up escape for me?" He let out a low chuckle.

"You are far more important than freedom."