~{Eye to eye part 2}~ SCP-076-02 x reader

(In my opinion this isn't that great, but everyone wanted a part 2, treat this as you will.)

"What do you mean?"

You were seated in a debriefing room, across from you sat a member from the O5 council.

"I think you heard me just fine," he said.  "The anomaly requested your presence."

You looked down on the file. Able had woken five months after your departure. This time the anomaly was more talkative.  Seems he was serious about what he told you. "I think you know as well as i that this isn't regular behavior," the council member stated. "Can you explain to me what happened?"  You let out a small sigh. "I encountered it during it's containment breach," you recalled. "Killed both guards and almost ended me along with em. I managed to take it down, then it spoke to me."  The council member gave you a nod, indicating for you to continue your story. "It told me we would meet again and to remember it's name."  The guards on either side of the council member gave you the chills. "Interesting, we haven't seen it react that way to researchers before. Very well then, you will be escorted to it's current containment chamber shortly."  You really wanted to protest, but you knew it would be futile. There was a moment of silence.

The doors slid open, revealing a pair of high level guards. They stepped into the room, simply motioning for you to get up. You obliged, joining the two. You were lead out into the halls, leaving the council member behind. All the halls you passed were surprisingly empty. No other people were there, You assumed they were shut out to let the higher ups in. You were brought into a dark hallway that lead to a heavily guarded containment chamber. Upon entering you noticed SCP-076-02 strapped  in a chair, locked down. The two of you were separated by thick, bullet-proof glass. You were seated into the chair right in front of the glass, by a desk. The anomaly snapped his head towards you, finally noticing your presence. He didn't look happy with the situation whatsoever. You watched him struggle, trying to escape. Your presence appeared to have an effect on him. You now noticed the microphone in the observation chamber, and paper on your desk. An interview, of course. You weren't sure what else you were expecting.

"SCP-076-02." No reply. You sighed as you tried again.

"Able?"

He briefly stopped struggling to listen. A small 'what' escaping his lips. "If you don't mind i'll be conducting an interview." A growl. "I asked for a rematch, not this." You couldn't help but feel somewhat bad. "I'm sorry, i don't make the rules." He audibly scoffed at that. Not like you expected him to understand. His red like eyes appeared to stare right through your soul, making you shiver. You tried to ignore it, asking the first question. No reply. There was a moment of silence before the anomaly began to violently struggle against his restraints. You leaned into the microphone, hoping to calm him down, but it was too late.  A loud clack sounded, along with the bending of metal. You had rarely seen such strength before. Around his neck was a metal collar that emitted a red light. The doors behind you slammed open to reveal the council member with a remote in his hand. Able also saw him, and began frantically trying to break the glass. Something about the display was surreal. Able was never one to act this way. The council member seemed to share the same thought. He didn't activate the button. But the words came out of his mouth, made you wish he did.

"Bring researcher L/N into the containment cell."

The guards once again stepped towards you. You wanted to run away, but given your position, you would be gunned down in no time.  You silently let yourself be guided to the reinforced doors, briefly making eye contact with the madman with the sword through the glass. The doors slid open and you were shoved in by the guards. Before you could even react the doors were once more closed. Immediately Able stopped pounding on the glass to stare at you. He easily reached you, taking a few large steps. He reached down, grabbing you by the collar to pull you up. You were forced on your feet as he stared down at you. You anticipated your death.

But it never came.

Able grabbed your arms, examining them, often squeezing a bit too hard, making you yelp. He moved on, checking your legs and torso. A disgruntled look on his face. "I know i'm not to most athletic person," you muttered. Able let go off you, standing in front of you once more.

"Then you will learn from me."