Don't fear. SCP-049 x reader (2)

The researcher questioned you about SCP-049 and how you survived so long during the breach.  You explained the situation with him, he took notes and was seemingly confused. ''Alright, that should be it. Thank you for your cooperation, i will report this to the proper authorities.'' The researcher stood up and left, shortly after you were escorted to a different cell. ''Hey, what is going on here? This isn't my cell.'' The guards ignored you and left, shutting the door behind them.  You looked around the room a bit. It was fully furnished and there was a comfortable bed. You decided to sleep a bit to wait everything out.

You were awoken by someone violently kicking the door open.  You looked over to see a guard standing in the doorway. ''Get up.'' You did as you were told and followed the guard outside. ''What is happening?'' You asked the guard. ''Save the questions for later.'' You were brought to SCP-049 his containment cell. He was sitting on a chair. You noticed there were handcuffs on his hands.  ''Uhm hello?'' ''Ah, (y/n). I am glad to see you again.''  He nodded to a chair. You sat down and looked at the researcher who were standing behind the glass. ''So, whats the point of all this?'' The researchers remained silent. Then one of them walked into the chamber, handing you a sheet of paper. You looked on the paper, questions. ''Ah, i see.'' You mumbled. 049 tilted his head. ''See what?'' He asked. ''I have to ask you some questions.'' He nodded and motioned for you to continue.

When you asked him about his ''cure'' he got all excited and started to explain  the pestilence and that his cure was most effective. ''You know, i think you're onto something there.'' You told him. He perked up. ''Are you being perfectly honest to me?'' You nodded. ''Why are you doubting my statement?'' You noticed him glancing to the researchers. ''Oh, they told you otherwise didn't they?'' He nodded. ''I don't think you should listen to them, sure your cure might not be perfect now but i see you're making progress.'' You saw him relaxing slightly. He reached out and grabbed your hand.  You saw the researchers taking notes and giving each other confused looks in the corner of your eye. You two held hands and he looked at you. When the researchers noticed you two weren't going to do anything else they send in guards to retrieve you from SCP-049. He promptly stood up and pulled you off the chair and pressed you close to him, wrapping his arms around you.

The guards were unsure what to do in this situation. It was clear the SCP refused to let go of you. They were called back in. As they decided monitoring this behavior was way more important.