Don't fear SCP-049 x reader(1)

You were sprinting through the halls, 106 slowly coming after you. You ran towards an elevator and started to rapidly press the button. The doors close and the elevator started. You took a moment to catch your breathe when you noticed 106 stopped chasing you. The elevator stopped in a dark hall. On the floor there was a piece of paper. You picked it up, walking as you read. It was a SCP who looked like a medieval plague doctor. ''So it kills people and turns them into zombies huh, guess I better watch out for that one.'' You mumbled. Truth be told nothing surprised you anymore. You saw living statues, some weird man that walks through walls and has a pocket dimension. Why would a plague doctor that turns people into zombies so far fetched?

You stepped over a few bodies that were laying around, not thinking much of them. You were done reading the file and dropped it. You didn't notice the bodies getting up behind you. You felt a punch to the shoulder from behind. You swiftly turned around, looking at the reanimated bodied. ''Oh you got to be kidding me!'' You yelled as you quickly ran away. You found another elevator and went to press the button. Just as you were about to press it the doors opened. Standing in the elevator was the exact same plague doctor as you saw on the document. ''Ah, I wasn't aware we had company. We rarely get visitors down here.'' 049 looked at you and walked towards you. You quickly bolted out of there, shoving the 049-2 instances out of the way. ''My my, no need to panic. I will not harm you.'' 049 spoke as he walked towards you. You tripped over one of the bodies and hit your head, passing out.

-timeskip-

You groaned and sat up. Opening your eyes you noticed you were on a table. ''Ah, I see you have awakened.'' You yelled in surprise and fell of the table. ''Oh my, are you alright?'' 049 walked over to you and picked you off the ground. He laid you back down on the table. ''Why are you helping me?'' He tilted his head and sighed. ''It is my duty as a doctor to help people. May i know your name?'' You sat up and scratched the back of your head. ''I am known as D-8786, my name is (Y/N). You're SCP-049, right?'' 049 nodded. ''So you're not going to 'cure' me?'' He let out a chuckle, ''There is no need to cure a disease that isn't present.'' You raised an eye brow. You sighed and hopped of the table. ''I should probably leave.'' 049 crossed his arms and shook his head. ''You're in no condition to go off on your own.'' You groaned in annoyance. ''Why not?'' 049 placed his hand on your forehead. ''Whoa whoa wait! Didn't your touch kill people?'' He shook his head, ''No, it only takes effect if I want it to.'' You relaxed slightly. ''Oh, I see.'' He looked at the door, seemingly thinking. He gently grabbed your hand and pulled you with him. ''Where are we going?'' 049 looked around the corner. ''It is better if we leave, the world needs my cure.'' ''Then, why are you taking me with you?'' You followed the plague doctor into the elevator. ''You are the only one without the disease I have seen in a very long time. I wish to keep you safe from harm.''

You two were walking through the halls, avoiding the other scps. He seemingly knew where to go, guiding you through the facility. ''Do you really think we will get out of here alive?'' You asked him. ''It is certainly a possibility.'' He answered. You opened a door only to nearly walk into a Nine tailed fox commander. He turned around and pointed the gun at you. He was about to shoot when he noticed 049 standing behind you, hands on your shoulders. He grabbed you and handcuffed you.

You were put into a room for interview. You sat on the chair and faced the researcher. ''Alright D-8786. I believe it is time for questioning.''