~{I'm Joe}~ Yandere!Scp-1504 x deaf!reader

(A/n: I lived.)

You had been deaf ever since you were born. Though you would like to hear something, you weren't going to dwell on it. After all, they say you can't miss something you have never had. You looked up right on time to see a strange man. He looked.. odd, to say the least. You raised a brow when you saw him staring right back at you. You awkwardly backed away, and turned to leave, to go on with your day. Though you had no idea who the man behind you truly was. An SCP who simply walked out of the nearby containment site as if nothing happened. A man with no moral compass, regrets or anything of the sort. You continued on walking, checking over your shoulder to the man. Freezing in your tracks, you saw the man coming right at you, seemingly yelling. You backed away as fast as you could. Despite the mans threatening approach, nobody around you seemed to react to the danger you might be in.  Quickly getting to your feet, you ran. Occasionally you checked over your shoulder where you saw him get closer and closer. A pair of hands tightly grabbed your upper arms, pulling you backwards. He yelled something at you. Motioning to your ears, you tried to make clear you couldn't hear him. The man stopped, staring you in the eyes, a creepy smile forming on his face. He said something before lifting you up, throwing you over his shoulder. You screamed, hoping someone else would hear you. Bystanders looked at you, but then politely smiled at the man before minding their own business.

After a short while of being carried, the man opened a door, taking you inside. You were unceremoniously dumped on the couch as he closed the door, locking it. Sitting stiffly on the couch, you watched his every move, afraid for your life and confused. He came back over and squatted down on the floor in front of you, still smiling. He remained silent for a moment as he stood up and looked around him. He snatched some paper and a pencil and began writing on it. He then shoved it in your hands. You gently read the words on paper.

'Who are you?'

You placed the paper down on your lap and tried signing something, but he just scoffed and threw the pencil at you. You sighed and wrote your name down on it. As soon as you were done he snatched it from you, reading it with another big smile on his face.  You had so many questions, but you didn't dare ask any of them. From the display earlier nobody was going to help you. He tossed away the paper and stared at you for a while, seemingly enjoying the look of absolute terror and fear on your face. You didn't move a single muscle. He promptly stood up, and gestured for you to stay seated before leaving the room with a ring of keys in his hand. You presumed he was locking the doors. You wanted to flee, but since you couldn't hear it would make the job much harder, and he feared what he might do to you. Closing your eyes, you wiped the sweat off your brow.

Your little moment of peace was interrupted by something cold and metal being locked around your wrist. Your eyes cracked open to see he had handcuffed you to him. He still had that sickening grin on his face. You opened your mouth, asking why he was doing it to you. He dragged you up, as he sat down and pulled you onto his lap. Once again you sat perfectly still. He grabbed the paper again and began writing, his other hand, that was cuffed to yours, held your waist tightly. You watched him scribble the words down, a frown still on your face. The man tossed the pencil and handed the paper over to you.

'Nobody can truly see or hear what i do. They always perceive me as someone i am not. But you can, you understand me.

And you're staying here with me now. Give up and make yourself comfortable'

'Nobody is coming to save you.'

(Sorry it was very late and it's not very good haha, i plan to be more active)