Fallen (Various x reader) part 1

It was a day like any other.

You were watching videos and playing games in your home, it was a Saturday night after all. You sank back into your seat, until you heard a noise coming from outside. You stood up and peered out of the window, seeing a man in strange attire. You squinted, noticing an SCP logo on the right side of his chest. Merchandise, you thought. You heard some SCPtubers sold those. The man was slightly overweight and was frantically looking around, but then seemed to notice you as well. He quickly scurried off the street towards you, and you noticed how truly afraid he looked. He motioned to your front door whilst giving you a pleading look. You were suspicious, but your curiosity and pity ultimately got the better of you. Armed with a kitchen knife in your belt, you opened the door. The man quickly barged in, shutting the door behind you two. He smelled like and was covered in sweat.

"Whoa buddy, everything okay?" You asked. He seemed out of breath. "Yeah.. sorry." He spoke in an Australian accent. You looked him up and down, it was indeed the SCP foundation logo he had on his shirt. He also had a pistol with rubber bullets and a flashlight. "If you don't mind me asking.. what's with the outfit?" He awkwardly chuckled. "If i told you, I'd have to kill you." Assuming it was a bad attempt at a joke. "So, SCP fan, huh?" He froze dead in his tracks as he stared at you. "What?" Your discomfort worsened. "Yeah y'know.. the fictional website... come to think of it, you remind of that one SCP." He visibly paled. "Fictional website.. haha yeah." You awkwardly led him to your living room, him unceremoniously plopping on the chair. He seemed pretty scratched up as he tried to catch his breath. "Hey how about you take a shower and i'll get you some clean clothes," you asked. He could only nod and give you a grateful look.

You reached to help him back up, but as soon as your hand touched his, everything became white.

And before you knew it.

You stood in a dark street at night.

You slowly turned to the man who looked even paler. "I am... so sorry." Was all he could bring out. "You see i am not normal." You deadpanned. "Yeah.. i figured... 507, right?" He well nearly choked on his own spit. "That would be me." A moment of awkward silent befell the two of you before you overcame your shock enough to speak again. "So, what is going to happen now?"

"Well you know who i am, right?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you know the foundation tracks me whenever i return."

Your blood ran cold. The last thing you wanted was to be thrown into containment. Your mind was filled with the urge to flee. But where would you go. "Hey i'm really sorry-" You cut him off with the wave of your hand. "No no, it's cool. I should have known better." Your awkward chat was interrupted by approaching headlights. A pair of armored men stepped out, training their weapons on you. Fear quickly dug into you, until 507 stepped out in front of you. "Whoa hey now, they did nothing wrong. They got dragged with me from a different dimension!" The men lowered their weapons, two approached you, grabbing both your arms, and dragging you into the truck. 507 quickly followed the three of you back into the back of the truck. He gave you a guilty look as you rode off into a abandoned wasteland.

To the site.

(wanted to try something new)