Reunion (SCP-049 x immortal!reader x SCP-035)

(Requested)

(this gave me another book idea, lmk your thoughts.)

Your capture by the foundation wasn't planned, not that you were complaining. Running around, changing your name and such had been tiring for many years now. But it wasn't if you had much else of a choice. You were brought inside the heavy containment zone, a guard standing on each side of you. Instead of being led to a cell, they brought you to a low level interrogation room.

~

Now you stood looking up, facing the blaring breach alarms. Only two days after you were brought in, an SCP breached containment. It caused a chain reaction, and the entire site broke loose. You weren't too concerned, you had many of these encounters before, and you still stood tall. You wandered the long, seemingly endless looping halls. Feeling a familiar tug at your mind, you smiled. Knowing the long lost, yet familiar sensation all too well. Another presence felt closer, slowly nearing. You weren't afraid, though.

"Y/n."

You would recognize that metallic voice from anywhere. Turning your head, you saw a tall black figure with a white mask stood behind you. "My word, is that truly you?" A smile graced your lips, and he stepped closer. You faced him, pulling him into a hug. His strange touch of death never formed a problem for you. Not to mention he always reacted well to your affection. "Enthusiastic as always, i see." A chuckle escaped him as he placed his hands on your back and the back of your head. "It's been a while," you teased. "Far too long by my reckoning." You looked up at him. "I am pleased to see you have avoided contamination with the pestilence. Your resilience is astounding, positively so." It didn't matter how old you were, you never got used to his strange ramblings. But right now it felt comforting.

Though another presence was resting on your shoulder. You turned to look where said sensation was coming from. It was close, beckoning for you to come find it. You knew that trick all to well, and it only brought back more memories. The doctor followed your gaze. "That mask got upset, after the fact. I lost count of the many escape attempts it made. A grin spread across your face. Dyo, as it liked to call itself. You remember when you first met that mask. Claiming to be a gift from the Greek gods, to bless you. Whenever you were near it, it tried all in its power to win you over.

You approached the door, pressing a button to open it. There it was.

'SCP-035'

'Object class: Keter'

The image on the sign showed a porcelain tragedy mask. But as you approached, you could see that shift back to comedy. When you got to the observation chamber, you could see a figure huddled in the corner of the corroding cell. Black sludge stained the D-class uniform he had on.  The plague doctor followed after you, cautiously standing by your side. You knew he wasn't exactly close with the possessive mask. The man stood up, turning his head to reveal the mask. '035' as he seemed to be called now, looked at you with sheer glee.

"Y/n!" Sounded over the intercom. "How lovely to see you! How long was it?" He pretended tot think, tapping his 'chin'. "About... two hundred years?" Stepping closer to the glass, he put his hands against it. "How about i greet you more personally, hm? Unfortunately.. these doors get in the way." His mask shifted back to tragedy as he gestured to the locked doors. The plague doctor seemed less enthusiastic about letting the mask out. 035 seemed to notice this. "Come on 049, you can't hog y/n all to yourself." You ultimately decided to open the doors, for old times sake. The death of others didn't resonate with you. It was something you would never experience. 035 immediately made his way to the observation room, pulling you into a hug. You avoided the black substance. It did not harm you, but it was still rather unpleasant.

"With all due respect," 049 interrupted the moment. "We are in the midst of a breach. I fear those wardens might discover us soon." 035 tilted his head to the side. You knew he was annoyed, yet kept his usual happy tone.

"Then i suggest we leave. For old times sake, just the three of us."