𝐂𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐬 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭

"Hello? Are you there, sister? Can you hear me? Musa!"

Enola sighed, shaking her head as a small smile fell on her lips, causing her honey-brown hair to fall over her shoulders as she looked up at her sister, who was too interested in her phone to even notice her sister had been calling her name. Reaching up to take her headphones off, Musa looked over to her twin sister, as Enola excitedly pointing towards the Alfea school sign, "I was asking you how you felt? Finally being at Alfea?"

Musa lightly rolled her eyes at the most positive mind fairy she knew, "I guess," she sighed, squinting her eyes to look up at the wrought iron gate that held the letter A at the top, "New school. Same people, however. Same nonstop emotional soundtrack going on," she groaned.

"Like I don't hear everything you feel," Enola joked.

"At least you don't have to experience it," Musa sighed, her eyes glossy as she thought back to their last summer. 

Enola wrinkled her nose at the mention of their abilities. In her opinion, her twin sister had always gained the better ability. The power to hear the music of everyone's inner emotions sounded amazing...far better than just hearing every single incessant thought that ran through their heads. At least Musa had the ignorance of not knowing where their emotions came from.

Enola may not feel people's emotions, but that seemed to only make her more empathetic to what their emotions were.

However, the mind fairy didn't let people's thoughts affect her...rather she tried not to...no matter how painful they often were. Instead, she decided to focus on her own, a task that seemed more daunting than one might imagine. Luckily she could always just focus on Musa's thoughts, which were constantly filled with blaring music from her phone.

"That is why were are here, though," Enola pushed, watching as her sister's lips formed a small grin, thoughts filled with love and only slight annoyance coming off of her.

"You are right," Musa nodded, before letting out a dramatic sigh, "but must you always be so incessantly positive?"

The honey-haired fairy simply smiled, quickly accessing her sister's thoughts to come up with the right thing to say before her sister cut her off, "And no reading my thoughts. It's not fair," Musa laughed. 

Enola grinned, about to form a comeback before she was distracted by a new voice entering her mind. The fairy immediately set to focus on Musa's only but wasn't fast enough as she had already heard a single sentence.

'She's cute.'

The fairy was used to hearing simple comments on people's appearance and usually didn't take them to heart, but for some reason, she couldn't help but let her eyes flit around the area they were standing in, trying to find the source of the voice. However, she couldn't, and when she tried to access the boy's mind again, he was no longer there. It was as if he had left the premises.