𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞

Enola sat at the table with Bloom and Musa as they all played with their food. Today's special was mystery meat, which meant that nobody was interested in eating lunch.

Enola was too distracted to eat anyways as she kept thinking about what Dowling told her. What could be so dangerous that Dowling needed her to learn offensive magic? The mind fairy obeyed Dowling's wishes, however, taking the pink iPod with her and playing the crappy techno music that was installed on it. She had made a mental note to add some better tracks when she got to her dorm.

"It is so weird to see Aisha not get something right," Bloom continued as they spoke about their class. Aisha had also struggled to focus her magic, although it wasn't half as bad as Enola's.

"Agreed," Musa nodded her head as her eyes turned purple, "Not sure why that makes you feel obnoxiously guilty, though." The bun wearing mind fairy was in a good mood today considering that she did extremely well in class. Of course, she knew better than to bring it up with her sister and Bloom.

Enola smirked as she nudged Bloom with her elbow, her eyes a light pink shade, "And please don't tell me it is just because you did better than Aisha in class today."

"I know you have to feel and hear people's thoughts and emotions," Bloom began waving her fingers in the air with a playful smile, "But you don't have to broadcast them."

"Noted," Musa and Enola said in unison, looking to Bloom so that she could tell them why she felt guilty. The red-haired fairy sighed once again as she placed her phone on the table guiltily looking at a notification from her dad.

"Aisha is just tired," Bloom sighed, as she thought back to her call with her parents last night, "My parents think that Alfea's in Switzerland, so they skype me at 9 am Switzerland time, every morning, which is"

"It's 2 am our time, yes," Musa nodded her head, with a tired look on her face, as she fiddled with her fork, "we can all hear you."

"Am I being loud?" Bloom furrowed her eyebrows in disbelief that she had managed to be heard by her other suitemates. The American girl had taken the habit of whispering under her blankets so that she could be as quiet as possible. She leaned over the table, "I'm trying to be quiet."

"You are quiet like an old lady unwrapping hard candy in the theater," Enola tried to sugarcoat before she winced, realizing it still didn't help. She didn't blame Bloom for her calls every night to her parents. If she could call her mom, she wouldn't hesitate to take the opportunity.

"But I am doing fine in school, and so are Terra and Musa," Enola leaned on her palms, quickly noticing Blom's crestfallen expression, "So do-"

'Missed you.'

Enola's eyes lit up, literally, as she turned her head to look over at Sam, who was smiling at her as he walked down the corridor to go into the cafeteria. A smile fell on her lips as she turned back to look at Bloom, who had raised her brow in amusement. The mind fairy had completely forgotten what she was going to tell her after Sam's unexpected visit as she wore a lost expression.