𝐄𝐧𝐲𝐚

"Good morning," Musa said, as she and Enola walked up to Aisha for breakfast. The mind fairies had made quick friends with the water fairy, finding her aura to be incredibly relaxing. Or at least Musa did.

Enola personally didn't enjoy Aisha's thoughts constantly centering around how to be perfect and how to make others perfect. It was a bit self deteriorating at times, but it was better than hearing Stella's vain reflections, reckless Bloom plot ways to kill herself, or Terra constantly trying to come up with ways to please others.

Nobody was perfect, however, and Enola was living proof of that.

"Morning to ya," Aisha smiled, although it fell into a small frown as she bunched her hands into her pockets. Musa's eyes flashed as a sigh came out of her lips.

"Why are you upset?"

"Bloom and Stella are practicing magic together," the other twin gasped. Enola's eyes widened as she took a bite of the apple in her hands, trying to take in the information she had learned. There was no way that this would help either party. 

Aisha just watched the sisters in amazement. One could read thoughts, the other could read emotions. They could practically rule the world if they tried. Shaking her head in mock fear, she looked between the two girls, "You two are way too dangerous together."

Musa and Enola smirked at each other before turning to Aisha, tilting their heads to the right as they spoke in unison, "Why do you say that?"

"Stop," Aisha laughed, before shaking her head, "And anyway, from what I can see, Stella has been teaching her to use anger instead of positive emotions."

"How late were they out there," Musa looked over at Aisha as they walked to find a table in the crowded hall. Enola began to skim through her memory as she realized that neither had come in by the time she went to sleep.

"I was asleep," Aisha thought to herself, "so late. I don't like what Stella is teaching her."

"Jealous much," Musa asked as her eyes turned purple. Enola could tell that Aisha wanted Bloom as a friend because of her power, although it was obvious the water fairy felt guilty about it, "Why is a friendship with Bloom so important to you."

"Aren't roommates supposed to be friends," Aisha asked, causing Musa to look back to her apple. Unlike her sister, the music-loving fairy had not managed to make any friends with Terra so far. Although she also wasn't very keen to try.

"I am not the one to comment on that," Musa stopped walking. Trying to change the conversation, she looked over to Enola, "So how goes the hunt for lover boy."

Enola blushed as she leaned closer to the girls, "It is so weird," she spoke, thinking about the boy in the green army jacket she had only seen once in the woods. She had been feeling him go in and out all yesterday yet was unable to find a body to go with his thoughts, "I can hear him around the corner, but when I look. He isn't there."