𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

"Do you think they followed us," Enola asked, as all the girls looked around the clearing, their magic in alert as they looked around for the burned one. They walked quickly as they tried to get as far away from the school as possible.

Enola's mind was stuck on Samas. She prayed he would be alright. She was confident that he had received her message but wasn't sure if it would do any good.

Before anyone could answer, a growling noise echoed from their left, causing all the girls to spin on their feels as their hands went up in defense.

Bloom looked over at Enola as she spoke to the girls, "Rosalind taught us how to stop them, but we have to draw on more magic than we have ever done before and..."

"We don't know what is going to happen when we do," Enola awkwardly finished as her eyes glowed pink. She was terrified that her powers would backfire on her and leave them defenseless with twenty burned ones out for their necks.

"It's okay," Aisha reassured as she nodded over to Stella. We will make sure that everyone is safe. I can surround you with water, Bloom," she said as she looked over at the fire fairy, "In case the flames get too big."

"You won't see us, but we will be right here," Stella promised as she began to move Aisha away so they could get to a safe place while the other girls tried their new powers. The burned once screeching caused them all the grab onto the hands of each other.

"Rosalind wants us to believe that she's the person we need to get through this," Enola laughed as she looked at all the girls surrounding her before shaking her head, "She's not."

Her thoughts going to Sam, who had taught her so much about loving not just another but herself. Musa who taught her the true definition of loyalty. Terra who taught her to never let anything damper her mood. Aisha taught her to strive for perfection no matter if it were achievable. Stella taught her that family isn't blood. And Bloom, who seemed to always provide Enola with a challenge.

All of them made her stronger. She needed them.

"You guys are," Bloom laughed as she looked over at the girls.

The sweet moment was cut off by the burned ones as they began to circle the girls as its growls grew louder and more prevalent. Enola and Bloom nodded as they watched Stella and Aisha walk away.

Enola moved a few meters away from Bloom as well as she closed her eyes, focusing solely on her magic. Rosalind's advice ringing in her mind as she let go of all the control she worked so hard to keep.

It felt as if something had broken inside of Enola as she felt lighter, almost weightless. This time Enola didn't need to focus so much on the straining effort of getting her magic to appear. It just flowed out of her as if it was always supposed to. She smiled as she watched a pink flicker began to start in her hands before it streamed out into a smooth sound wave that moved up her arms.