𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫

Enola walked beside Musa as they both skipped to Dowling's office. The girls were practically jumping at the chance to not have to eat in the crowded canteen, as both of them had quickly grabbed their meals and walked over to find the others who would surely be there.

"Sup," Musa started as they walked into the room, food in hand, "Is Bloom still pretending not to be upset by the gossip?"

Aisha had taken the old headmistress's assistant's place for the time being while they looked for a replacement. The water fairy claimed it was to help Bloom, but it couldn't be more obvious that she did it for her resume.

Enola smirked as her eyes glinted pink, "I know the answer to that question," she sang, before moving to sit on Aisha's desk, placing her food down beside her.

"Are you still pretending to not be dating your roommate's brother," Bloom shot back at Enola, whose head snapped to Aisha, who was looking down at her salad with a newfound interest.

Enola glared as she hissed, "Told the entire suite, did you," she sighed as she looked at the door, knowing Terra would be coming soon, "I don't want her knowing yet."

She had tried to tell Terra about them last night, even planned out how she would say it, and waited for the right moment. When she mentioned Sam, however, her entire attitude changed as she started talking about how terrible Sam was. She could tell that she still loved her brother, but it didn't make the mind fairy feel positive about Terra's reaction.

"Whose knowing what," Terra asked, as she walked into the room with her lunch in hand as well, causing the entire room to grow quiet. Luckily the earth fairy continued speaking, "Apart from Stella dreading, she's not dreading being outshined by her mum all day," she added.

Enola groaned as Stella's thoughts from this morning came back into her mind as she rubbed her face, "Don't start. She kept me up all night."

"You could enjoy that a little less," Musa laughed, as Terra tried to hide her smile, making a pucked expression.

"Could I?" Terra asked rhetorically, as she leaned against the file cabinet, "We'll have to see in the assembly."

The room grew silent as everyone looked at Bloom to see how she was feeling about the assembly. The girl had made her entire face hidden from the school the past few days as she tried to avoid any and all gossip about her being a changeling.

"You guys don't have to do this," Bloom began, breaking the silence, "Sit with me like I'm some loser mess. I'm fine. I'm fine," she insisted, before looking down at her yogurt, "I'm going to go finish my potions paper, so uh, see you later."

Everyone watched as Bloom awkwardly left the room, not looking back as she shut the door. Musa's eyes turned purple for a second as she smiled at the group, "For the record, she's not fine."