𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Terra had left Enola in search of Dane, who was currently getting high with Riven, not that she would inform the poor girl. So instead, she went to find Bloom and Aisha, which was a major bust because all she could find was Sky, who seemed to be moping once again.

Enola groaned as she fell against one of the limestone walls that was also the main area for the DJ. Deciding it would be a waste of time to try and find Musa by going into the crowd, she looked around the room, hoping the find her twin's two buns amongst the sea of students. 

Her demeanor brightened, however, when she was able to see a certain brown-haired earth fairy walking amongst the crowd. Her eyes glowed pink as she pushed herself off the wall, walking over to where he stood near the corner of the party.

"So, do tell me," Enola smirked, as she walked up to Sam, who was getting another drink from the bar. Her eyes moved over to look at the swarm of students still dancing atop each other to the heavy beat vibrating throughout the building, "Can you dance?"

Sam raised his eyebrows as he pointed to himself, placing down his drink, "I wouldn't consider myself a pro, but I did win Just Dance against Terra a few times," he smirked.

Enola laughed, as she raised her brow, "Impressive?"

"Eh," Sam shrugged as he took her hand, leading her over to the center of the dance floor, "I don't like to brag about it."

"I wonder why," Enola joked as she began dancing in the center of the floor, "Such a high achievement."

"I feel like you are mocking me," Sam said in mock seriousness as they both began to move along with the music.

Enola grinned as her body moved against Sam's, his hands firmly placed on his hips as they swayed along to the loud techno music that was blaring through the halls. The girl couldn't recall a time when she felt any happier, as she spun around to face Sam, her arms wrapping around his neck as they both laughed at each other.

The couple was obviously in love as they both danced with each other, paying no mind to the hundreds of fairies and specialists that danced around them, their sweaty bodies moving against each other as they tried to find the rhythm.

A huge stream of glitter fell from above their heads a few songs in causing the entire crowd to scream in joy as they all raised their hands as if they would be able to catch the small flakes. Enola laughed as she looked up at Sam, noticing his hair was coated in the colorful decoration. She brought her hands up to tangle into his locks lightly massaging his scalp as she moved forward, touching their foreheads as they swayed to the beat.

The glimmery substance showered over them still as both their eyes met, their smiles visible to anyone who looked at the two lovestruck teens. Enola wasn't sure if it was the high of the slub scene going on around them or simply the escatic feeling of having Sam pressed against her, but she suddenly felt extremely heated as she leaned forward to press her lips against his.