𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬

Enola smiled as she sat near her bed, lightly playing with the pink flowers that Terra had given her. The earth fairy had been right about how similar they were. Whenever Enola felt overwhelmed or alone, the flowers would always be a solitary reminder of how normal she truly was, how she was like everyone else at the core.

Enola sighed as she looked out of her bedside window, watching the rain softly patter against the glass. The entire suite was still a bit tense, leaving the twins to have to put up with their mixed feelings about everything going on. Almost as if Sam was able to read her mind, a voice appeared in her head.

'I can be there in just 45 seconds. Just say the word.'

She smiled as her eyes glowed a faint pink as she blindly reached over for her phone. Just as she grabbed onto the device, Terra broke out of her thoughts, "What're you seeing?"

"Nothing," Enola rushed, looking up at the earth fairy, before relaxing a bit as she remembered that Terra knew about their relationship now, "Sorry," she winced, "Old habits die hard."

"Keep them up," Terra laughed, "I don't want to know about some weird mental sext you get from, bluech, my brother."

"Second that," Musa shouted from her bed, not looking up from the phone as she listen to their conversation.

Enola smiled as she recalled what the two had spoken about last night. They had spent two hours arguing over the best Disney movie before discussing what they would do when they graduated. All completely innocent for the most part, with a few flirtatious comments in the mix.

"All I do is sext your brother in your mind," Enola asked, with a smile, trying to act more laid back than she truly felt about Terra's slight separation from the girl, "Don't I?"

'Or I could just come by anyways.'

Enola smirked before looking back up at Terra in confusion, Another plant?"

Musa sighed as she pulled off her headphones, looking over at the mind fairy, nodding her head, "Stella plant exorcism for the past few days has reached a new level of extreme."

"I can see," Enola laughed as they followed Terra into Stella's room, which looked more like the greenhouse than a bedroom anymore as there were literally plants scattering every single free space possible. Enola even noticed a grassy patch near her bed.

"An empty room really creeps me out," Terra began, as she nervously spun the pot in her hands, "We have to accept she isn't coming back. It's been a week. And no matter how much we wonder what she's doing or text or call or check her Insta or Snapchat..."

"Wait, do you miss Stella," Musa laughed, unable to believe that Stella's least favorite suitemate missed her the most.

"No," Terra shook her head, "She was mean and left without saying goodbye," her voice wobbled, "Which is the probably meanest thing she could have done."