𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐭

"Where have you been," Terra shouted as she walked in with Aisha and Musa, "We stopped Bloom."

"I was just, uh," Enola began as she turned around to see that Stella had once again disappeared, "With Sam..."

"Ew," Musa wrinkled her nose, "not in our room."

"Doesn't matter," Aisha huffed, getting between the girls as she lifted up a metal disc in her hands, revealing it to Enola, "We got this off of Bloo. I think she is losing her mind."

"I know you said we wouldn't," Terra began before nervously looking to Aisha for her to finish.

"Maybe we need to tell Dowling," Aisha winced. It was obvious they thought this was best for Bloom, but Enola knew more than they did about what happened. The fire fairy may be reckless, but she wasn't exactly stupid.

Enola was about to say something before she looked over at one of the wobbling plants near the window, glowering at Stella, "Don't you dare."

Aisha looked over to the plant in confusion before shaking her head as she continued on, "No, I think we have to."

The plant continued wibbling as it threatened to fall over the edge. Enola's eyes glowed pink as Stella began instructing her exactly what to say. The mind fairy huffed as she looked over to her friends, "Stella has a thing or two to say about that," she grinned before turning to face the princess's direction.

Musa's eyes glowed purple as she turned to look at Stella as well, "You've got to be kidding me," she muttered before shouting, "I have cleaned five bloody pots because of you?"

"What," Terra exclaimed, watching as Stella slowly fabricated herself from thin air in disbelief. Awkwardly standing near the plat, Stella gave the girls a small smile as she walked forward.

"I have an opinion," She said, making herself known, "Everyone in this damned suite is so black and white. Bloom is a pain in the arse, but she deserves to know who she is, not the stories the faculty is telling her. Now we can worry about being right, or we can help our friend. Which is it?"

Enola smiled as she looked at the three girls, grabbing her coat, "I am not sure about you, but I personally want to help Bloom."

The girls watched as Enola moved past them, opening the wooden door, as she turned to look back at her friends. Stella smirked as she walked over to join the girl as well before raising her brow, "Are you coming?"

☹ ☻

The girls walked up to Bloom as she sat on one of the wrought iron fences the school provided. Musa placed down the metal circle next to the fire fairy as they looked over to her hunched over the figure.

Bloom slowly brought her head up as she looked at her three friends in confusion. Her eyes were red and puffy from the crying she had done a few minutes before and showed signs of exhaustion. The girls didn't comment, however.