𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥

Mornings were always the worst for Enola. After having a peaceful night all to herself without any thoughts or dreams but her own, her mind is flooded with everyone's thoughts all at one, no matter how zombie-like they may be. It is like being flooded with thousands of DMS all at once, and none of them are from people you care about.

Naturally, sharing a dorm with five girls didn't make it any better as she was constantly hearing everything they were thinking. Most of the thoughts coming from Terra specifically, who never seemed to stop worrying about what others think of her.

Stretching herself out of bed, Enola groggily rubbed the sleep out of her eyes as she tried to energize herself for their first day of real school. Looking around the room, she could see that Musa and Terra were already awake, although they were all still in their pajamas.

"Did you see that meme I sent," Musa smiled, turning over to look at the two girls, as she lightly chuckled, "it me."

"Not yet," Enola mumbled as she reached over to grab her phone, noticing she had received a message from Musa a few minutes ago. She didn't care about the fact that she had kicked her covers half off her body causing her legs to tangle themselves in the blankets.

Terra scoffed, nervousness flooding her brain, "Totally," she lied. Both twins' eyes glowed as Enola raised her eyebrow at the earth fairy at the white lie.

"Actually, no, I didn't," Terra sighed, as she noticed their eyes turn, "Can you tell when people are lying? Not that that was a lie, that was more of a social nicety, a white lie or a non-lie."

Musa shook her head, "Not a lie detector, just emotions."

Enola laughed as she stood up from her bed, moving to grab her clothes for the day, "I, however, can tell when someone lies," she smiled, opening her drawer to grab a pair of shorts, "But don't worry Ter. I won't tell."

Terra nervously laughed, as she awkwardly looked down at her feet, "Cool. Cool."

All the girls returned back to what they were doing until Terra spoke once again. Enola began to pull out the rest of her clothes along with her toiletries while Musa played on her phone. Terra, however, was still uncomfortable as she tried to remove her bra with her shirt still on, "So I don't know, um, I was trying to pick out my clothes for the day..."

"I like the green sweater," Enola said, jokingly, knowing that Terra was not worried about whether or not the green sweater would match her outfit. She didn't say anything however as she continued to grab her clothes for the day, choosing to wear her brown lace-up boots since they would be outside.

"Yeah, I feel it," Musa nodded her head, as she looked up from her phone ance again, "Do you need me to turn around so you can change. Is that what this is about?"

"No, no," Terra rushed, laughing once again as she pointed to her clothes, "I'm-That's fine," she said, trying to remain calm before she grabbed her clothes and walked out the room.