𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐎𝐧

Enola's pursed her pink lips as she walked into the warehouse where the Specialist party was going on, pulling her dress down to cover a bit more of her legs. Unlike her usual babydoll half up half down ponytail look, the mind fairy had gotten Bloom to braid her hair into a sleek ponytail. She had also used glitter to make designs on her face to go with her rave look.

She followed Terra, who was excitedly looking around the party, clutching her container of brownies that she had made. None of the girls had the heart to tell her that the specialist party was probably not the 'bring brownies for friends' type of rager. She was too proud when she showed them.

Musa groaned as she leaned on her sister, "Why did we let Terra convince us to go to this party?"

"Just wait," Enola grinned, "Once people get a little tipsy, your entire mood on this party will change."

Musa smirked before rushing to stand closer to Terra, "Then I ought to volunteer to hand out shots," she skipped over to Terra, asking where to find the drinks before sighing as Terra shrugged her shoulders.

"Patience," Enola patted Musa's shoulders. She knew that her twin sister was about to have the time of her life in a room with a bunch of happily drunk teenagers all high on endorphins. The honey-haired fairy was a bit jealous of her sister.

"This is what exactly," Bloom asked as they stopped at a nearby high table. Enola rested her arms on the metal table, taking some of the weight off her feet. She regretted allowing Terra to convince her to wear her heels to the party, making a mental note to watch out for the earth fairy's guilt trips.

"This is the east wing of Alfea," Terra shouted, as the girls looked around the building, "It used to be used for war preparations, but since there hadn't been a conflict for a while, no one really comes down here," she smirked, except for tonight."

The building appeared to have a very deconstructed war bunker architecture. There were metal beams along the wall that stood in a lattice structure holding up the building that seemed to stand out against one particular limestone wall that was covered in ivy and represented the regular Alfea look. Enola noticed the only true decoration that was used for the part were the strobe lights hung up on the ceiling and the few bar tables that sat in random areas in the room. 

Enola nodded in fake amusement as she looked around at all the sweaty teens grinding on each other as they spilled their sticky drinks all over the floor. Wrinkling her nose, she looked back at the girls, who all didn't seem interested in partying either.

Her eyes flickered for a moment as she nodded her head, affirming that she was right. Looking over to Bloom, she said, "You need a beer."

Bloom nodded, as she elbowed Aisha to come with her, "I need a beer."

Enola watched as the two girls walked away before smiling between Musa and Terra. She peered her eyes at the earth fairy as she noticed her looking around the room. Her eyes glowed as she smirked, "Looking for somebody?"