CHAPTER 11- Fences.

"Everything I said messing with your head"-P2, Lil uzi vert

————-- C҉H҉A҉P҉T҉E҉R҉ 11————-

I quickly pick a comfy look which consists of a black Nike bra and Gymshark leggings with a pattern on the side. For the shoes I went for my Nike slides and Nike socks.

 For the shoes I went for my Nike slides and Nike socks

Checking the time I see that I have 10 minutes. I spray some perfume and leave my room.

Picking up my slides so they won't make a sound, I carry them in my hands while making my way down the long staircase. I make my way to the kitchen and I spot my beige cardigan on the island stool, I grab it on my way in case it's chilly outside.

Opening the sliding glass door that leads to our backyard softly; so that it doesn't make a sound, I sneak out and run towards the torn wired fence without anyone catching me.

I bend down and squeeze myself into the small ripped part of the fence that forms a circle. My cardigan got stuck in the process but I got it out easily.

A shiver ran through my body when I stood up properly and looked at the dark forest around me. I put on my cardigan and started walking around the fence of our house until I made it to the front, where the road is.

I run to the park quickly and spot a person sitting on a bench, I'm guessing that's Asher.

"Hey." I greet once I reached him. He's wearing air Jordan shorts with a black t-shirt and Nike shoes.

"Finally, let's go." He says, standing up and turning the other way.

"Rude." I whisper to myself.

He then bends down to pick up something on the ground that I can't see since his back is facing me. He turns around and I see him holding a... skateboard?

"Why are u holding a skateboard? Where are we going?" I ask curious as to where he's taking me.

"You'll see." he smirks. Oh how I wish I could smack that smirk off his face.

"Asher, I thought there was something important when you texted me at this hour." I say annoyance seeping through me.

He reaches out to hang his arm around my shoulder but I flinch. That action seemed to tick him off.

"Why did you flinch?" He asks, confused.

"I don't know, I guess it's just a natural reaction..." I trail.

"Okay, whatever." He says, suspicious but doesn't push the subject.

I cross my arms, wrapping my cardigan tight around my bare stomach, uncomfortable by what just happened.

He stays silent the whole walk as I follow him till we reached our mystery destination.

Asher jumps over a fence with his skateboard in one hand. He turns to me —on the other side of the fence— and says, "come on, jump." As he extends his other hand for me to take.