CHAPTER 10- Toby.

"Five seconds from losing my head"-      Make believe, Juice WRLD

——————CHΔPTΣR 10———————-

I wake up with a slight headache and a bitter taste in my mouth, sitting in my bed I reminisce memories of last night.

'What was I thinking?' I think to myself as I rub my head.

I don't remember much but I do remember taking plenty of shots from some guy and kissing Cody. Oh god!! What was I thinking? Kissing him in front of everyone? I remember calling a cab and going home since Caleb was drunk and "busy" so he couldn't do it.

Oh, wait... I didn't call a cab.

I called David.

I facepalm myself which only helped increase the pain in my head, feeling tears sting my eyes. 'He's going to tell my dad that I went to the party and he'll be disappointed in me', I think as a tear falls down my face.

I guess today is going to be a bad day.

I sigh, going to the bathroom and closing the door behind me. I take a shower which consists of me contemplating my dad's reaction then pretending I'm singing with One Direction to erase thoughts of the party.

I do my simple morning routine then enter my closet with my towel wrapped around my body. I wear my underwear and decide on choosing my purple hoodie with the crying frog meme.

"Matches my mood perfectly," I say, as I take the hoodie out.

I match it with black jeans, ripped at the knees. I decide to go simple but comfortable. I blow dry my hair and pull it into a lazy but stylish bun and add a purple velvet scrunchie. For makeup I hide my scar and add a coat of chapstick, not bothering with a full makeup look.

Grabbing my phone, I go downstairs, powering my phone off as I do so. My headache is still there. Entering the kitchen I see a note on the kitchen counter.

'Hey sweetheart, I won't be able to come home until maybe late at night. I know where you went last night, we're going to talk about that when I come back. Take care. Also, eat all your meals.'

I scoff and throw the note in the garbage.

"Guess I'm doomed." I roll my eyes.

I went out to the patio since I feel like throwing up. I need fresh air. I sit on the bench, closing my eyes, I inhale then exhale the cool fall air calming me down.

I feel a shadow looming over me, so I open my eyes. looking up, I find David standing before me, his arms akimbo.

"Would you mind explaining who's the Novah I met yesterday?" He scolds, his eyebrow raised.

"Ugh!" I grunt. "Not you too Dave, I'll have to do enough explaining tonight." I tell him, referring to my dad. "You told my dad, didn't you?" I narrow my eyes at him.

He shrugs his shoulders, taking a seat next to me. "I had to, you were hyperventilating over stupid things yesterday like a crazy woman. And you left the house without your father's permission."

"I know, I know..." I breathe, fidgeting with my fingers on my lap. "I'm disappointed in myself too. I'm sorry, I won't do it again."

"You better." He says. "And no, I'm not disappointed in you. You could've just asked for permission, and I'm sure your father wouldn't disapprove if you did."

"Yeah, sure." I scoff, and we sit in silence taking in the cool fresh air.

I then decide that I want to go take a walk at the park, so I turn to David and ask him, "can you call my dad and tell him that I want to go to the park?"