CHAPTER 2- Is this real?

"Is this the real life or is this just fantasy?" -Bohemian rhapsody, Queen.

-——-⒞⒣⒜⒫⒯⒠⒭ 2: Is this real?——

Freedom.

I opened my eyes and squinted at the bright lights that surrounded me. All I could see was white. I saw a small doorway at the end of my vision with it I saw a figure that looked like my dad. It couldn't be... is this real? I stood up and ran towards it but every time I ran, the door seemed further then before.

I shouted, "DAD!!! SAVE ME!!!PLEASE!"

"Novah don't worry sweetheart I'll save you, I'll find you."

"Daddy I'm here! I'm right here!" I called out to him, extending my hand to him to get me out of this hell hole.

I sobbed uncontrollably as the room disappeared. "Dad please don't leave me alone, please don't leave me..." I sobbed as I fell on my knees to the blinding white floor.

Why is this happening to me?

I felt something or someone shaking me. I quickly realized that this was just another dream and not real. I opened my eyes slowly, not wanting a beating from whoever is shaking me.

I found myself spread out on a pavement and a young man hovering over me. I flinched away from him.

"Miss miss are you okay? Do you need help? Who did this to you?" Said the man generously and worriedly.

I sat up straight on the pavement looking fearfully at him. He looks a couple years older than me. He isn't wearing a mask nor did he treat me badly, which relieved me. I studied my surroundings, noticing a big black gate to my right and my eyes widened in realization when they fell upon the garden behind the gates.

"No... no it couldn't be..." I whispered to myself.

"Huh? What did you say miss?" Said the mysterious man in front of me.

"How did I get here?" I asked myself.

"How would I know? I should be the one asking you that." He said, panic in his voice. "Come on, let me get you inside, you're bleeding."

Just as the young man was about to help me up. A black SUV that has the logo GMC on it turned up in front of the gate. And the driver rolled down his window to talk to the young man.

"What are you waiting for David? Open up the gate!" The driver called out to the mysterious man in front of me. Then his eyes widened in panic when they fell upon me.

"Son! What the hell have you done? Who is she David?!" The drive said.

The mysterious man as I figured is David raised his hands up in surrender. "I didn't do anything."

"What the hell is happening?" A recognizable voice in the back said, and the back window rolled down.

The familiar soothing voice that I've been trying not to forget, the voice that's been my safe coat at nights the past 4 years, scooted over to the opened window and looked down at me.

"N-No-novah?" He trailed off not believing his eyes.

"Novah!! My baby girl!! My little angel!!!" He eagerly shouted as he tried to get out of the car but the door was locked. "Open the damn door, goddammit Vincent!"

Vincent, the driver unlocked the door hastily and my dad got out running to me.

Tears started to stream down my face as I reached my hands out to my dad —still sitting on the pavement— He bent over once he reached me engulfing me in a tight hug. I hugged him back so hard, not wanting to let go.

"Oh my god how I missed you..." my dad mumbled into my hair through tears.

"I-I thought I'll never s-see you again d-dad."

"Don't say that darling," He pulled his head away as he stared at my face. "Who did this to you?! how did you get here?!" He said as he brushed my hair away from my face.

I winced in pain when the tip of his fingers brushed against my forehead. He brought his hands down, and I cringed at the sight of blood on his hands.

"I don't know. I don't remember, I opened my eyes and found myself here." I cried.

"WHO THE HELL DID THIS TO HER?!!" My dad yelled at David, the guard who shook me awake.

"I-I don't know sir. I went to the restroom for a few seconds and when I came back I found her laying there on the pavement unconscious..." he said with panic.

"You fucking idiot." my dad growled.

"Come on sweetheart, let get you inside." My dad helped me up to my feet but my legs were too numb and I couldn't walk on them, so he ended up carrying me all the way through the long garden and to the house.

The security guards offered to carry me instead but he denied all requests.

My dad looked at my face in pain once we got inside the house and he settled me onto the nearest couch. "I'm going to kill whoever fucking laid hands on you, and whoever got involved in doing this to you!"

"Dad stop, I'm fine." I reassure him but he didn't look convinced.

A middle aged woman approached us, wearing a uniform and holding a first aid kit in her hand.

My dad moved away so he could give her way to take care of my injuries.

After she cleaned the blood from my face, and stopped the scar above my right eyebrow from bleeding, she applied rubbing alcohol on it, which stung like hell.

I felt tired, and my dad seemed to sense it so he asked her to take me to my room to rest. She left once she got me to my room, and I was too worn out to change or shower so I just laid on my bed staring at the ceiling until my eyelids began to shot on their own.

As I'm about to black out I heard the door to my room open then someone kissed my forehead.

"I'll always protect you, my little angel." a deep voice said.

___________

End of chapter 2 :)

What did you think?

Why did her kidnappers drop her off at her dads house?

And most importantly why did they let her go?

Hope you like the chapter.

Love,
Ava & Olivia.