CHAPTER 16: Halloween plans.

————————-Chapter 16————————

On Wednesday, the students are thrilled  since Halloween is in 4 days.

The hallway is greatly decorated with scary bats and creepy spider webs on each corner as well as other halloween related decorations.

"Aren't the decorations so cool?"Caleb asks in awe.

"I know right, they went all out this year!"Stacey exclaims.

I nod," Yeah, they're so cool, I'm so excited for Halloween."

"Oh yeah, what's the plan anyways?"Stacey asks turning to face me,"For Halloween, I mean."

I shrug,"I don't know, anything you guys want, I'm down for it," I tell them, grinning.

"I'm so excited to wear my costume," Stacey states smiling brightly.

"Wait, do you have one?"Caleb asks me.

I nod,"Yep, I order one online last week."

Stacey pouts,"Costume shopping would've been so much fun."

I laugh,"We can go shopping next week?"I tell her just as the bell rings.

She nods excitedly.

We each separate ways after bidding goodbye.

————Lunch

Weirdly, I'm first at the table as I plop my tray down.

Just as I raise my drink to take a sip, I see a blonde, pink blob figure in my line of vision.

I groan,'Great, bye bye appetite.'

"Oh look who it is?"She sneers,"She's such a loser even her friends couldn't stand her anymore," She says giggling, and the minions around her giggle with her.

I roll my eyes,"Very funny, Beatrice."I sass.

She scowls"Where's Asher today I haven't seen him all day?"She asks snottily.

"Do I look like his keeper?"I raise an eyebrow," Plus aren't you like obsessed with him? You should know where he is,not me. I bet you even have his whole schedule written down on your phone."I smile as her face turns beet red.

"You little rat!"She screeches," How dare you speak to me like that?"She gets her fave closer to mine," One more stupid insult towards me and consider yourself off the team, understood?"

My nostrils flare,"Are you seriously threatening me right now? You're insane like you need serious help."I state.

She snatches a drink from one of her minions ,and before I can react,throws the whole thing on me.

The whole cafeteria gasps and laughs as I stand up, gaping.

Thankfully nothing landed on my face or hair but I can feel myself boiling with rage.

"Oh my god, what's going on here?"Stacey asks coming from behind me as she sets her tray on the table.

She faces Beatrice, glaring daggers at her,"Are you insane? How childish can you be? How about you get rid of this stupid mean girl act and grow the hell up, Beatrice?"Stacey speaks out, her voice growing angrier with every question.

"I'm childish?" She shrieks," Tell your little friend to stop stealing my boyfriend and insulting me every chance she gets, and I'll back off. But since she can't do that I think l have no choice but to kick her off of the team." she smirks

"You better shut your little ugly rat mouth you-"Caleb gets cut off by Beatrice's squeal as Asher comes into the picture.

"Ashy boo! I missed you today, where were you?"She asks,throwing herself at him.