CHAPTER 9- Pay no mind.

"Go tell your boyfriend if he says he's got beef that I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fucking scared of him." -DONTTRUSTME, 3OH!3.

——————CHΔPTΣR 9 ———————-

As we stepped into the house the smell of, I'm guessing, alcohol and sweat hits me and I scrunch my face at the awful smell.

This house is magnificent and breathtaking but the smell is nauseating.

"Come on let's go get drinks." Caleb tells me, then grabs my wrist gently and we head to the bar.

I look around at the house and notice that it's actually a really cool and modern house, with floor to ceiling windows.

"Here you go Novah." he hands me the cup with a mystery drink.

"What's in it?" I ask curious and nervous about drinking.

"Don't worry it's just vodka and soda, it's not that strong." he said, assuring me.

I take a small sip and wince at the burn in my throat.

"I know the feeling." he chuckles and hangs his arm around my shoulder. I flinch, not used to the sudden contact but don't shrug it off me.

Listening closely to the song it turns out to be 'Yacht club by Juice WRLD and Lil yacht'. I'm a big fan.

I smile then drag Caleb with me to the dance floor.

"SHE DO THE GANG LIKE A NERD DOIN' HOMEWORK!!" I yell out the lyrics while jumping around.

Caleb laughs, peering at something behind me, "I think they're playing a game, let's join them."

"What are they playing?" I ask as he drags me to a bunch of kids sitting in a circle around the kitchen island.

"I think dare or drink." he says.

Just as we sit down on the stools 'Come as you are by Nirvana' starts playing and I hum along.

"And I swear that I don't have a gun, No I don't have a gun, No I don't have a gun." I sing quietly while drumming my fingers on the edge of the marble island.

When I look up I meet Ashers dark blue eyes staring at me with amusement, his lips are set into a firm line. My breath hitches at his beautiful eyes and I break eye contact, quickly looking down, embarrassed about being caught.

"Alright everyone!!" Aaron announces.

"We are starting the game of dare or drink. Everyone please take a drink." He says, and they start passing out drinks as everyone settles around the table.

The game starts with crazy and childish dares and people are already getting tipsy, and well me... I'm still two drinks in and feel a buzz.

"Novah!" A voice jolts me out of my thoughts. "I dare you to kiss..." the voice trails off. "Cody!" they say shocking me.

I look at Cody, feeling nervous and subconscious. He will be my first kiss, well not really my first kiss, my first was in second grade to a boy named Mark but you know what I mean.

"C'mon Novah!!" Someone shouts, "You can do it!"

I didn't want to do it, because I was scared but then I thought that I will probably look like a buzzkill, and plus I'm already tipsy so I don't want to drink anymore.

"Fine..." I say hesitantly. I start moving towards Cody, who's standing next to Asher. I squeeze myself between them, until I'm eye to eye with Cody, my back to Asher.