CHAPTER 8- Cross my fingers.

"You was at the club bottoms up when I first met you" U was at the club, The Boyboy west coast.

———¢нαρтєя 8———

The sound of my alarm clock woke me up from my dreamless sleep. Ugh!! I'm so not in the mood for school but at least it's Friday.

I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth, washed my face, sprayed some rose water to feel refreshed and changed into my outfit that I decided to wear to school.

It consisted of a cute white long sleeved crop top with white and black flannel pants, black socks and my black converse. I added one of my favorite silver necklaces. For my makeup I just applied a bunch of foundation and concealer above my scar, some mascara and lip gloss.

 For my makeup I just applied a bunch of foundation and concealer above my scar, some mascara and lip gloss

I then grabbed my backpack, phone and went downstairs to greet my dad. I'm going to tell him about my decision of joining the cheerleading team.

I wanted to tell him when I came home from school yesterday but he wasn't there. he was working late, and when he came home I was already asleep.

"Good morning, dad." I say while opening the fridge and grabbing an apple.

"Good morning, sweetie. Did you sleep well?" he said putting down his newspaper.

"I slept fine dad." I say as I take a bite of my apple. "I wanted to tell you something yesterday but you weren't there." I tell him.

"What is it honey?" My dad asks curious.

"I joined the cheerleading team." I say afraid he's going to say no. Because for the past two years he's been way over protective. keeping me in the dark, away from the public eye and saying no to anything and everything I say that involves me being the center of attention.

He took a deep breath and looked at me "I can't say no to you anymore. You're big enough to know what's right and what's wrong. If joining the cheerleading team makes you happy then I have nothing else to say but be happy for you and support you." He finishes and I'm left in shock.

This wasn't what I expected him to say at all. Especially with the increase of security guards yesterday. I was preparing myself for a whole lecture about what happened two years ago and that it could happen again because the perpetrators are still out there.

I shake the bad thoughts off of my head.

"Thank you so much for understanding dad." I smile as I walk to him and hug him. "I love you so much, you're the best." I say cheerfully while smiling widely.

He chuckles, "No problem."

"I gotta go to school now; don't wanna be late." I say, kissing him on the cheek.

"Goodbye sweetheart, have a nice day at school." he says, kissing my forehead.
I smiled at him then grabbed my bag and left the house.

I got into the car, feeling nervous and excited and connected my iPhone to the car. "Good morning David." I greet.