Chapter Twenty-One: Warlords of Scar part three

this takes place after chapter twenty one

it's been a few days since Kion was captured and turned, The warlords of Scar walk through a valley with Kion behind, his mind has been completely corrupted, he can not speak at all but he can roar on command, he can't move on his own free will, he can only move when commanded to, you get the point, they walk a few miles north and find a herd of antelopes.

"Perfect, just what we need." Scar said.

Nemesis looks around a notices they are spread out, "We need to do something about them spreading out, like make them group up." he said.

"I have an idea, all of you surround them, lead them to the canyon right there, looks like there is a dead end in there, I'll send Kion with you, he'll be a main one who will be scaring and injuring them, before you do any of that, wait for my command." Scar said.

"Yes, everyone follow me." Nemesis ordered, the other lions follow him.

Scar turns around to Kion, "Kion, I have a task for you, I want you to scare those animals to that canyon, the other will make sure they will stay in a straight line and none of them escape." Scar ordered.

Kion nods with a little growl and starts moving to in front of the herd, Scar jumps onto a rock, he watches Kion moves up, than he makes his move, "FEAR, The Warlords of Scar" he yelled.

Nemesis, Fyre, Raven, and Maleficent comes out of there hiding spots, The antelopes perks there head up and sees four lions surrounding them.

"The lion that is in front of you is Kion, the king of the Tree of Life." Scar yelled.

Kion growls and snares his teeth at the antelopes.

The antelopes looks at Kion, "The king of the Tree of Life, no way that's him.

"The mark on his forehead proves it." The other antelope said.

"Why are his eyes green?" The third antelope said.

"The king is on our side, he has a surprise for you all, but he doesn't want to give it out just yet, Warlords of Scar, begin." Scar yelled.

Nemesis, Fyre, Raven and Maleficent roar into air, this scares the antelopes and they start running away, Kion starts chasing the herd while the others keep the herd moving in the direction, Scar jumps down from the rocks and walks slowly to his destination, Kion continues to chase the animals scaring them more, one antelope manages to escape the herd, Raven notices it and pins it down, she has her own plans for it, the other three continue to keep them in check and make sure the rest of them doesn't escape, the front of the herd starts entering the canyon, Nemesis, Fyre and Maleficent stops in there at the edge as the herd enter the canyon, once the whole herd is in there, they start following, Kion stops running and starts waiting for Scar's signal, the others catch up to the antelopes and they reach a dead end, they are all cornered, only one way out and it's blocked by four lions including Kion, a few minutes later, Scar walks into the canyon.

"Antelopes, always trying to run form danger but this time you've ran from danger into more danger." Scar looks around, "Where Raven?" he asked.

"Raven captured one of them, thinking she is going to eat it." Nemesis said.

"Fair enough, alright, the present that the King has for is about to show."

Nemesis smiles as he knows what is about to happen.

"Kion, roar at them." Scar ordered.

Kion steps forward and prepares to roar at them, the antelopes brace them selves, Kion roar at the antelopes, they get pushed back into the wall injuring a lot of them, a few go up into the air and floats, Kion's roar starts spinning up the canyon, Scar gives smiles a laughs evilly, Kion's roar begins to weaken and after a few seconds it goes away completely, his mark of the pride disappears, Kion has officially lost his roar, Scar's first goal is complete.