Chapter Five: The Roar of Evil.

Kion and Rani sleeping at the tree. Rani is having another nightmare. Rani hears something in her dream.

"Rani, Baliyo, get back." Rani mother Ananda gets pounced on. As the lion continues to Rani's mother. Surak jumps in giving him a scar on his face. It started to look like Ajax with out the main. Everything starts to stretch out around Rani. She suddenly wakes up gasping for air. luckily she didn't wake up Kion. Rani falls back asleep.

Back to Ajax, Ajax is going through the mountain pass.

Alright, if we sneak in at night, no one will notice us sneaking in. Ajax hears something at the entrance.

"Uh um", Surak staring with a scary look at Ajax

"Um we were just leaving". Ajax said, Ajax runs away out of the mountain pass.

"How do they know we were here?" Ajax's youngest son said.

"Rawr, I don't know, but if some are also up at night, this is going to be harder than I thought." Ajax said.

"How do we attack father?" Rawr asked.

We attack hard, we attack fast, hit anyone you see. We start in the morning.

Back to the Tree of Life. Ezekiel wakes wakes up, and looks up at the night sky and see the stars.

 Ezekiel wakes wakes up, and looks up at the night sky and see the stars

The stars are very beautiful tonight. No clouds, Ezekiel gets out of Makini's tree and lays on the grass and watches the stars. Makini also woke up and noticed that Ezekiel is not in his spot. she looks out and sees him laying on the grass.

"Ezekiel, What are you doing down there?" Makini said.

"Just watching the stars Makini, come join me." Ezekiel said.

Makini climbs down her tree and joins Ezekiel.

"I've been told by Rafiki that the stars are the lions of the past looking down on us." Makini said.

"Maybe to lions but not to me, to me, it is a huge ball of fire burning billions of miles away." Ezekiel said.

"Come Makini, I got to show you something."

Ezekiel climbs back up Makini's tree with Makini following him. Ezekiel turns around to Makini.

"Okay Makini, watch closely." Ezekiel said.

Ezekiel hits his staff on the ground, everything going dark around them, Makini thought it was cool as she looks around.

"Ezekiel, What is going on here, What is this?" Makini asked.

"This is the universe Makini look" Ezekiel moves his staff moving the background to Earth. "This right here is our planet Earth" and we live right in that spot." as Ezekiel point to the land. He uses his staff to zoom in the the planet and zooms into the Tree of Life.

"Is that the Tree of Life?" Makini asked.

"Yes it sure is." Ezekiel zooms back out to reveal earth again.