Chapter Four: Tree of Life Assault.

Before Ezekiel, Kion, and Nala starts to walk out of Ezekiel's hut, they hear a growl outside, Kion, Nala, Stay inside, I'll go check what's going on out there. "Ezekiel whispered". Should I come out there with you? "Kion asked". No, I know who they are and I made a deal with them, If I break their promise, they will kill me. "Ezekiel answered".

Ezekiel walks outside. Alright, where are you, Ajax, Ajax the lion comes out, The lion is brown, he has a huge scar through his eye down to his nose. His eye with the scar his completely shut, He also has a bruise on his left leg. and his mane is black, this lion looks like scar but with a thicker mane, not as thick as Kovu's, two other male lions come up, Ezekiel, my man, what's going on here? "asked Ajax". Ezekiel looks at Ajax with a stern face, nothing is going here Ajax. "Ezekiel lied". How is my project going on man, I need it done. "Ajax asked". I haven't even started with your project, I'll get started right away. "Ezekiel says". Um. Ezekiel, That is what you said last time, and the past few times, what's going on, Ajax walks up close and his teeth started to show, Ezekiel grabs his staff and gets into a defensive stance, Alright Ezekiel, What are you hiding? "Ajax asked sternly. Ezekiel brings his staff close his to Ajax face, I am not hiding anything, now leave my home. "Ezekiel ordered". Ajax signals the two lions to go around, Ezekiel, you know what me and my two sons can do, now I'll ask you again. He pushed Ezekiel staff to the ground with his paw, What are you hiding? "Ajax asked with an angered voice". Ezekiel's Adrenaline starts to go through to roof causing his to shake nervously.

Before anything else happened, Kion walks out of Ezekiel's hut, Nala tried to stop him, Kion, no, "she says" she saw what's going on, Nala steps back in Ezekiel's hut, Kion sees the lion with the scar, Hey, Who are you? Ajax looks at Kion and notices that he has a scar almost like himself. Ajax looks at Ezekiel, so this is your project, A lion, good plan man, that lion could help us. what is with his scar? "Ajax asked. oh that, I put venom into into him so that he will become evil just like you. "Ezekiel says" Ajax smiles at Ezekiel, alright man, your free, let me talk with this lion, Ajax signals his sons to step away from Ezekiel, alright lion, "Ajax says says before interrupted" Names Kion. Alright Kion, Will you join our pride. "Ajax asked", No, I am already with a pride, no leave. "Kion ordered". Alright Kion, I'll back off, Ajax walks off. alright mom, it's safe. "Kion said". Nala walks out of Ezekiel's hut. Kion, Nala, we got to go to the Tree of Life. Ajax spies on them. Ajax's oldest son asks his father, we are going to let him go. Ajax looks at him. No, follow him, he is obviously not turning evil and he has a pride of his own and I saw the mark on his head, he is a king their.

Back at the Tree of Life, The sun is raising, Rani wakes up at the hill, still no battle yet, Rani walks down the the group. Nirmala? What are you still doing up? Actually Rani, I've went to sleep last night with the rest of the night pride, we need to help with the battle about the go on, Ullu flies down, Rani, their is a lion walking up the mountain pass. Rani hears something, Rani, Kion? She sees Kion walking up with Nala and Ezekiel. Kion, Rani runs up to him hugging him, when she lets go, she almost kisses him. She blushes at him.

Hey Rani, could we talk alone? "Kion asked" She nodded at him and headed for the tree, Kion follows before Fuli ran, Kion, you're back. Yeah, I am, I need time alone with Rani at the moment. Fuli smiled, oh, planning on asking her Kion? No, it's something else, it's about a vision I saw. Fuli looked at Kion, sighs, alright, but let me tell you a secret. She went to his ear and whispered, she has feelings for you, you got to tell her sometime, Kion smiled, I know. now if you excuse me. Fuli backed off, Kion walks in the tree.

Kion sees Rani looking at the paintings and he walks over to her. hey Kion, What you wanted to talk about, it's about a vision I had when I was out. "Kion said". It's about the future? "Rani asked Kion". possibly, I saw everyone laying in front of me lifeless. The thing I saw that broke me was I saw "Kion paused for a moment", Our land completely engulfed in flames. Rani looked Kion in the eyes. You saw me dead, That what broke you. Yeah, It felt so real, Rani hugged Kion, I've had a vision too, I saw you fall off of a cliff in my vision. You had a vision too Rani? "Kion asked". Yeah, It was more of a dream dough, then after that, everything was gone. Rani starts to go into tears, Kion stops her there. shh, We will never lose each other.