Chapter Three: The Lost King

Anga and Rani keeps searching for Kion, Anga notices that the sun is getting ready to rise. Then Anga looks at Rani saw that she is starting to have trouble keeping her eyes open, Anga swoops down, Rani, we need to go back, No Anga, Kion could be in danger, I can't just leave him, Rani, you are tired and you need some rest. but, but I, Rani said before interrupted, your kingdom has already lost it's king, what if they lost their queen too. Rani finally agrees but still doesn't want to leave Kion behind.

back at the tree of life, The night pride are finishing their patrol and it was harder without Anga, but they did it, the sun starts to rise and Rani hasn't came back yet. When the lion guard wakes up, Nirmala told them that Rani went out to search for Kion and hasn't came back. I need you to search for them. Fuli ordered the lion guard, Let's go, we'll spit up at the mountain pass. When they reach the mountain pass, found Rani Bunga says, Rani walks up to Anga very tired, Beshte runs up to Rani and put her into his back and carries her back to the tree. Nirmala runs up to them, I'm so glad your safe. did you find Kion "Nirmala questioned", Rani starts to go into tears, I need some time to my self and walks into the tree. Baliyo tries to walk in with her wanting being a little brother. Nirmala quickly stops him, she needs time to her self, she just lost her king  and her, Nirmala stops, just king, Baliyo was confused but worried for Rani, Surak, she may lean on you for wisdom for this one. Surak nods his head. Have someone at least look for Kion "Nirmala asked Fuli"

Sabor came up, What is going on here? I feel like their is a lot of tension here, Sabor, Rani just lost her king "said Nirmala" Kion? Can I help find him? "Sabor asked. Nirmala looks at Fuli, It's up to you Fuli. Yes he can. Alright, me and the rest of the night pride turn in for the night, Anga, she flies down, How it's going with the night pride, "Fuli asked" It's going fine, It's a little hard to sleep during the day and stay awake during the night. We will have to get someone to replace you, I will have to get Rani to think about it once she feels better. Sabor looks up but didn't say anything. Anga flies off to her nest, alright, Ono, Bunga, Sabor, start looking for Kion, everyone else start your patrol "Fuli ordered" Ono, Bunga, and Sabor walk out of the Tree of Life. Was Fuli always able to order you around "Sabor questioned" Only when Kion is in trouble or when he needs a break "Ono replied"

Back to Kion, Kion wakes up in a strange place. he sees a male mandrill. He looks at Kion, ah good morning, Kion gets up quickly but immediately gotten dizzy, no no, stay down, you need rest little lion, Kion lays back down, Who are you? "Kion questioned". I am Ezekiel. "he says", My name, "Kion says before getting interrupted". I know who you are Kion, "Ezekiel says, How do you know me? "Kion questioned" I know a lot of things Kion, I know about your dad, your grandfather, your great uncle, and your friends. Scar? "Kion questioned" Yes Kion, Scar, I know what scar did to the pride lands and I also know he came back. but Kion, of all the species, I admire you the most, I always hoped that I encountered you one day. Why? "Kion asked" You have something special called the roar, at this point, Kion was no longer surprised.

back to tree of life, Rani is unable to rest for a while but finally passes out on her rock. She starts to dream, she hears an echo, Rani, Kion, Where are you. Rani help me, I am down here, She runs to a cliff, and sees Kion hanging on for deer life. She tries to save him but was pushed by another lion laughing, She sees Kion fall to his death, Kion NOOOOOOOOOO, The strange lion looks at Rani keeps laughing as everything starts to stretch out as she begins to freak out, the background starts to shift to the Tree of Life but not the way it is, everything is burnt. The tree was no more. then she see Jenna looking down at her like a failure. Rani suddenly wakes up with her heart racing, she starts to breath fast, Rani stands up and starts walking.

 Rani suddenly wakes up with her heart racing, she starts to breath fast, Rani stands up and starts walking