Chapter Twenty-Two: The Pridelands End

This takes place after chapter twenty-one

I know the last chapter ended at the Tree of Life, but this chapter it's going to start in the Pridelands

Zazu gives out the morning report, he explained everything that has happened, Simba has a few questions.

"Any news in the Outlands?" Simba asked.

"Unfortunately Janja and Jasiri are still missing." Zazu said.

"Surprised Janja has not attacked the Pridelands yet, now how about the wild dogs?" Simba asked.

"Kiba is also still missing as well, and Ash, she's getting weaker by the second, she can no longer walk on her own, I'm afraid her time is coming to an end." Zazu said.

"And what about any enemies, any in the Pridelands?" Simba asked.

"Nope, nothing unfamiliar here, don't know why but you've been worried about that since the solar eclipse." Zazu said.

"Just a precaution Zazu." Simba said.

"Well, I'm going to fly off now, yell if you need me." Zazu flies off into the sky.

Simba turns around and heads into his dean, meanwhile, Vitani and her guard patrol around the land, so far everything is normal despite everything being dry, there was a few patches of rain at the mountains making the river flow slightly, that will help a little with the drought, At noon, Vitani and her guard remove dead sticks to prevent fires breaking out on them, but mid afternoon, something is coming up that nobody is prepared for and no it isn't a fire this time.

In the Outlands

Madoa, walks around the burnt up land, despite the dry season, some vegetation has started to grow well, Cheezi and Chungu.

"Hey Madoa, you're not going to believe it." Cheezi said.

"Yeah, you're not going to believe what we saw." Chungu said.

"Come on you two, just spit it out." Madoa said.

"Well I think we saw two familiar lions entering the Outlands." Cheezi said.

"Yeah and they also there were some other lions, and a leopard." Chungu said.

"These two lions, who are they?" Madoa asked.

"The name is very hard to say but I think it starts with an N." Cheezi said.

"His name is Nemesis." Chungu said.

"Nemesis, you could have tell me he was bad." Madoa said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that." Chungu said.

"Come, we need to warn the Pridelands right away." Madoa said.

Madoa Cheezi and Chungu starts running, but Kion gets in the way preventing them from passing, "Kion, what are you doing here?" Madoa asked.

Kion doesn't answer, instead he growls.

"Hey, why, why are his eyes green?" Cheezi asked.

Madoa looks at Kion's eyes, "You're right, they are green." she said.

"Is he being controlled?" Chungu asked.

"Na, I think he's just mistaking, he used to roar at us, remember?" Cheezi asked.

"Yeah, I differently remember that." Chungu said.

"Chungu, you might actually be right, Kion gives an exclamation of why he's there, but this time he's just standing there." Madoa said.