Chapter Twenty-Four: The Final Battle Part 1

This takes place after chapter 23

Kara just stares at Ajax figuring out how to explain something to him.

"Kara, what do you need?" Ajax asked.

"It's about" gulp, "Us." she said worried.

"Us, what do you mean by us because that was in the past." Ajax said.

"I heard what you were talking about while in the tree healing, you think you don't deserve me." Kara said.

"Kara, I done things, bad things, that's why I don't deserve you." Ajax said.

"Actually, I still need a king once this is over, my father wants me to come back home and take his place in the circle of life, and I need a king to help me." Kara said.

"So you want me to be your king, again, and this time to help rule your land?" Ajax asked.

"What do you say, you want to try this again?" Kara asked.

"I, I don't know Kara, we'll talk about this after the battle." Ajax said.

"One more thing, please, don't kill our son, I'm sure their is good in him just like there is good in you." Kara said.

"I'll try not to, but he harms you, our cubs, especially Rani, he's is done." Ajax said.

"He won't harm me." Kara said.

Anga swoops down in front of Ajax, "You're needed.' She said and flies off.

"I got to go." Ajax said

"Wait, before you go." Kara leans and licks Ajax's check, "Please don't forget about me." she said

"I won't." Ajax turns around and walks off, Kara just smiles at him.

Thirty seconds later, Ajax goes to the meeting point, "You arrived late." Kion said

"Thing got in the way." Ajax said

"Can't be me because I was here waiting for you." Makucha said.

"He's was just talking to his lioness." Anga said

"Kion, just explain the plan before this escalates." Ajax said

"Okay, here's the plan, me and Vitani will be on the front lines, getting rid most of the hyenas their, the fastest and Bunga will be a distraction so the rest of us can enter, the keenest of sight will stay up high warning of what's coming up next." Kion explained

"Kind of hard for my Keenest of sight to do." Vitani said

"She can stay with us, better sight than all of us, the strongest will try to move huge boulders and if needed, save animals from immanent danger, Fang is also strong so he'll be with you, Rani has also agreed to help so she will be on the back lines getting rid of any stragglers that try to escape, and the orb." Kion explained.

Rani throws the gray orb to Ajax and he catches it. 

"Ajax, you're the one out of all of us that knows how to use one of those, figure out how to use it and use it in battle." Kion said.

Ajax looks at the orb, "I'm calling this the orb of lightning." Ajax said.

"Now about Scar, we are unable to take the orb away from him, he has to give it up willingly, I have a plan for that, and Ajax, what ever you do, keep it away from Scar, if he takes the orb from you, he'll be too powerful, the others we'll just have to fight them to get through, the rest of the team will stay here to take care of the cubs, any questions?" Kion asked.