Chapter Six: The Life of an Enemy

This Chapter starts taking place when Simba was just a cub and Mufasa was still alive, so right now Kion and Rani are not even born yet. This is Ajax growing up, finding his mate and him becoming the way he is right now.

Ajax's mother and father are rubbing their heads together and they look down a three cubs, Ajax is just slightly younger then Simba, Simba is walking while Ajax hasn't even open his eyes yet. Ajax has 2 brothers with him, Fyre and Maw. Kimba Ajax's father and Mila Ajax's mother

Kimba and Mila sees a little lion cub running followed by hundreds of wildebeests, "Should we save him?" Mila asked, "Na, that little lion is doomed with all those wildebeests, Kimba said, "Wait, I see a grown lion, that must be his father." Mila said "Must be but who is that lion with a scar just watching?" Kimba asked, "I don't know, we should go on. Mila said, little did they know they just saw Simba, Mufasa and Scar. The two grabs their cubs and go on with their adventures. Kimba and Mila start exploring the Backlands. They hunt down an antelope (they only take down one, they respect the circle of life) They have their meal for the day and go on with their adventures.

A couple of weeks later

Ajax and his brother have grown up and started walking and able to keep up with their parents. The three brother play, "tag, your it," Ajax tags Fyre and starts running away from him. Fyre starts chasing Ajax and Maw, Fyre pins down Ajax, tag, your it Ajax." Kimba and Mila watches their cubs play and laugh, Kimba is feeling a little funny but he is still focused on protecting his little pride. Mila decided to join in the fun with the cubs, her cubs start playing with their mother, she laughs and continues to play.

One week later

The little pride starts keeps their on going with their adventure but Kimba starts to slow down, Mila notices and told her cubs to stop, "Kimba, what's going on." Mila asked, "I;m fine, lets just keep going." Kimba said. Mila puts her paw on Kimba's head. "You're not fine Kimba, you have a fever, we need to rest." Mila said, Ajax comes up to Mila, "Is daddy going to be okay mom?" he said, "your father will be fine cubs, he just need to rest." Mila said, The little pride rest for the night.

The next day

Kimba wakes up feeling worse then yesterday, Mila comes back with an antelope, Kimba isn't feeling hungry so he doesn't eat and the cubs are still too young to eat meat. "Kimba, are you gonna eat?" Mila asked, "You can have it Mila, I'm not hungry." Kimba said, "come on Kimba, I can't eat all of this alone" Mila said, "alright Mila, I'll try to eat some" Kimba takes a few bites, after that, he felt full, Mila tries to eat as much as she can but becomes full. "alright, I'm done." she said. When the lions walk away, vultures come down and have the rest (nothing goes to waste. usually, Kimba leads the pride but today Mila is leading.

One month later

Kimba is feeling better, still doesn't eat but he eating more then he was before. Ajax and his brothers are growing up healthy and strong, little did they know that they were about to have their first meal. Mila came back with not one but two antelopes, one for her and Kimba and the other for the cubs. Ajax and his cubs are figuring out how to eat, the cubs eventually figure it out, Mila looks at her cubs with a smile, "Look Kimba, they are growing up so fast." she said, "They sure are." Kimba said, a few hours later, the cubs eventually get full.

Two weeks later

Kimba is feeling sick again and starts to slow the pride. They are at the edge of the Pridelands, they see Scar roaring into the sky and hyenas chasing the animals. "Yeah, we are not coming back here anytime soon." Mila said. a few hours later, Kimba collapses of exhaustion. "Dad" Ajax yelled. Mila runs to him trying to get him up, she feels his heart beat getting weaker. "cubs, I don't know how to say this but I think your father's journey might be coming to an end, Thirty minutes later. Kimba wakes up. sees his pride, Kimba gets up and drinks some water.