Chapter Twenty-Six: The finale

This takes place after Chapter Twenty five

Two days after Kion woke up after his coma, he was able to walk around, he than sees his friend cheering for him, especially Bunga, Rani walks by him to be supportive, thirty minutes later Fuli invites everyone to a game, Varya couldn't come to take care of her cubs, and Makini is busy drawling everyone meets up by the hill.

"Alright Fuli, what game you want to play?" Kion asked.

"Oh, is it hide and seek again?" Bunga asked.

"Nope, it's truth or dare." Fuli said.

"How do we play that?" Bunga asked.

"Who ever is it spins the stick in the middle and who ever it points to is the animal who get asked a truth or do a dare, it's their choice, if you can't tell the truth or failed the dare, you lose the game" Fuli said.

"Me first." Bunga spins the stick and it lands on him, "Do I have to dare my self?" he asked

"No, you get a free pass, if it's too embarrassing, than you can say pass without losing the game, keep in mind use it wisely, everyone knows you have a pass so the smart thing would be to go light on you until you use it, you can only have one so you can't stack it" Fuli explained.

"Alright whos next?" Bunga asked.

"I think Kion should go." Fuli said.

"Alright." Kion spins the stick and it lands on Nirmala, "Truth or dare?" he asked.

"Um, let me see, I choose truth." Nirmala said.

"Who is your favorite animals of all the group?" Kion asked.

"Rani." Nirmala said.

"That explains a lot." Rani said.

"And now it's Nirmala's turns." Fuli said.

Nirmala spins the stick and it lands on Anga, "Truth or dare?" she asked

"Dare." Anga said.

"Perfect, I dare you to race Fuli." Nirmala said.

"Oh you're going to lose this." Fuli said.

"We'll see." Anga said.

Anga and Fuli go to the starting line, Ono preps them, On you marks, get set go."

Fuli gets a good start and Anga flies straight into the air, Fuli continues to run at full speed to the finish line and she passes it, she sits down, waits for the results and smiles.

"And the winner is Anga." Ono said.

"What." Fuli yelled.

"I saw it, Anga flew into the air and swoop down going way faster than you, it was a close one though." Kion said.

"If the race was a little shorter, you would have won." Anga said.

"Never lost a racing match before, good race." Fuli said

They go back to the meeting point, Anga spins the stick and it lands on Bunga, "Bunga, truth or dare." she said

"I'm feeling brave, I choose dare." Bunga said.

"Oh if you're brave enough for this, I dare you to go to Binga and tell her you want her to be your girlfriend." Anga said.

"Nope, not brave enough for this, I pass." Bunga said.

"Well Bunga, you used up your pass, but it's your turn to spin." Fuli said.

"Maybe it will land on me so I can get another pass." Bunga spins the stick and it lands on Kion.