Chapter Twenty-five: The Final Battle Part 2

This takes place after chapter Twenty Four

Going through the raven, where Fyre's lifeless body lays, going to the Pridelands where Sharptooth lifeless body lays, pinning up to the Irelanders as quite a few of them are still in shock.

"Kion, where did he go?" Vitani asked.

"I don't know." Kion said.

"He's probably going to the Tree of Life." Rani said.

"He's probably already there." Kion said.

"Than we need to go there now." Fuli said.

"Fuli, we need a plan." Kion said.

"Forget the plan, if you're saying what is true, than my cubs are in immediate danger." Fuli said.

"Okay but we need to get there fast." Kion said.

"And how do you suppose we do that?" Ajax asked.

"I'm going to use the roar, to bring us there, Vitani you and your guard stay here, if he comes back here, you'll be here defending the Pridelands." Kion said.

"The roar for travel, that's something I've never seen." Bunga said.

"Kion, you sure you can do this?" Rani asked.

"I don't know but I'm willing to try anything to stop him at this point." Kion said.

"Good enough for me." Fuli said.

"Okay, everyone ready?" Kion asked

"I'm sure am." Bunga said

Everyone nodded.

Kion takes a deep breath, "Alright, here go." he roars, lifting all the animals.

"Oh yeah, this is going to be fun." Bunga said.

the roar starts pushing everyone forward, Kion roars louder to make it go faster, Kion and his friends disappear into the horizon, Vitani looks around and sees Maleficent and Raven sneaking off, "Hey, where are you two going?" she yelled.

Maleficent and Raven stop walking away, "Um, we're going away." Maleficent said.

"You saw everything, Scar is dead, Nemesis left without us, we on our own now." Raven said.

"No, you're not leaving without telling me everything." Vitani said.

Raven steps down as she didn't know anything about Nemesis' plan, but Maleficent knew a bit of his plan, "I have something, but me telling you does not mean we are on your side, he just left us here." Maleficent said.

"Tell me his plan." Vitani said.

To the Tree of Life

Inside the Tree is Zaza, Amala, Azaad, Clawdia, Max and Kara just sat down, "Anything on Ajax Kara?" Max asked.

"He's thinking about it, but I'm not sure if we going to be together again." Kara said.

"Don't say that Kara, maybe he will come around and be your king." Clawdia said.

"Maybe mother, but at the same time what if he becomes evil again?" Kara asked.

"Ajax evil? I don't think Ajax is evil." Amala said

"He's really not ,just mistaken." Kara said.

Rawr runs into the tree, "Um mom." he yelled.

"What's going on sweetie?" Kara asked.