21

The day that Jasper always wanted with Paisley has came

The day that Jasper always wanted with Paisley has came. He knew that Melody was looking over him and Paisley and was grateful. He heard Mark and looked at him. "Jasper, I have been meaning to tell you this when we were humans." He said. "Melody was pregnant, but not with your child."

"So she had slept with someone else."

Mark shook his head. "She was raped." He replies. "She was home alone and this was couple of days before we were turned. I didn't know anything till I went to my house hearing my parents talk about raising the baby, but to promise that They will tell the child about Melody and you."

"So that's how the love of my life is here." Jasper replies as he looked at his daughter and kissed her head. "Melody may be dead, but paisley named our daughter after Melody in her honor." He looked at Mark. "Melody may have been my first love, but Paisley is my forever."

Mark nodded as they looked at the time. "Show time.'
~~~
Paisley smiled as she looked at Mark. "Ready?" She asked.

"Yes I am."

Melody smiled as she stood with her family and Jasper's family. Together they watched the last living member of the Grace family walk to her husband. "Mom?"

"Hmm."

"She looks like you."

"Her name is Paisley Grace and she's my doppelgänger. The doppelgänger who will be Jasper's forever."

The boy nodded and looked back at the wedding. Melody looked at the baby named after her and smiled. She will have another sibling.

Paisley felt as there was someone watching that wasn't there. She looked at Jasper with nothing, but love. Paisley smiled as she said "I do."

"I do."

"Jasper, you may kiss your bride.'

Kathy and John Grace smiled as they watched their daughter kiss the love of her life. "She's loved and protected. We couldn't ask for nothing more."

"She also gave us a granddaughter." He said. "She has everything she ever wanted."

Paisley looked at her daughter with Jasper and smiled. She had everything she ever wanted. Her family.

 Her family