27

Paisley looked around the room with her red newborn eyes

Paisley looked around the room with her red newborn eyes. She looked at Jasper and smiled. "Hi." She tells him. "How's Jackson and Melody?"

"Their perfect, but I need to take you hunting before you see them."

Paisley nodded as she followed him. Melody looked out the window as she watched her parents leave and smiled as she couldn't wait till they got back. "Melody." She turned and looked at them. "We think Jackson wants his big sister."

Melody walked over and held her little brother. "You look like a mixture of mom and dad." She tells him as she walked to the nursery. "I don't know their story yet, but I'm hoping when your old enough that you will get to hear it just like me."

Jackson looked at his sister and touched her face making her read his mind. "When do I get to meet mommy?"

"When she gets back from hunting. Same goes for Reneesme."
~~~
Jasper watched Paisley feed and smiled. "You did great baby." He said. "Never have I seen a newborn feed off an animal their first time."

Paisley looked up at him with blood on her face. Jasper chuckled as he walked over and ran his finger on the blood. "I want to be around my babies without the fear of harming them." She tells him. "I can't hurt them, Jasper."

"Shh." He tells her. "I am looking at a woman who loves her daughter and son. A newborn who is still like her human self. Worries for the safety of her children. I know you won't hurt Melody and Jackson."

Paisley smiled as she was glad that he said that. "There is one thing I missed while I was pregnant and was in transition."

Jasper felt her lust making him look at her with black eyes. He tackled her as they both started fighting with one another's clothes. He missed this too and missed having her in his arms. Kissing her and the sound of her moaning. Jasper was going to make sure that he made up from the time she was pregnant with Jackson.
~~~
Paisley smiled as they walked in the house hand in hand. Jasper felt his wife stop and looked at her. "What's wrong?"

"That is not my baby?" She said as Melody smiled. "Oh my god. How?"

"Grandpa thinks its the blood we consume." She said as she walked over to her. "I missed you."

"Oh baby." Paisley said as she hugged her oldest.

Jasper smiled as he picked up a sleeping Jackson. He smiled as he saw his wife and daughter hugging. "Darlin'."

Paisley looked up and smiled as she saw her son. "Jackson." She said as she walked over to him. "Where does he sleep?"

"Melody." He said. "He wouldn't leave his sister side because he knew you wouldn't be awake and I was with you."

"He got upset when he was getting sleepy. No one could calm him, but Melody. I had held him, but he was upset and when he saw me in the room with with, he was happy."

Paisley looked at her son and smiled. She hugged her daughter, husband, and son. She had everything, but she had to go see someone. "Where's Mark?"

"Right here."

"I have a message to give you. She came to a dream of mine and she wanted the two of you to know she is proud of you." Paisley tells them. "She was happy that Jasper had someone to love him and Mark, she said that you always had a gift of hers, but its put up in a box that you wouldn't let no one touch. As for me." Paisley looked at her children and smiled. "She was watching over our two little ones."

Jasper smiled as he kissed his wife as Mark went to his room.
~~~
Alice walked into her room to get the keys to Jasper and Paisley's house and saw Mark sitting there on their bed smiling. "Mark?"

"She put a note in my secret box." He tells her. "It said that she loves me and to watch over her child and the father of her baby. She couldn't love someone that wasn't Jasper. She left looking for him and myself not knowing I was turned."

"Mark, she gave you another sister and Jasper a wife that will love him much more than Melody did."

"Yeah." He said as he looked at the picture. "Their going to have to tell Melody where she got her name from."

"They will."

Alice heard Melody laughing as Paisley was telling the kids a story with Jasper by her side listening. Esme watched as he three grandkids listened to Paisley. Bella left for her new house so Edward could be alone with her giving Paisley enough time to bond with Reneesme. Everything was perfect.

 Everything was perfect