22

Leaving Melody behind was the hardest thing Jasper and Paisley could have done

Leaving Melody behind was the hardest thing Jasper and Paisley could have done. This is their honeymoon, but they love having their angel with them. Paisley was asleep as Jasper drove. He knew how to keep her mind away from home.

Paisley groaned as she woke up. "Where are we?"

"Almost to our honeymoon spot." He said. "I hope you enjoy it while we're here."

Paisley smiled as she leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I'll enjoy it as long as we're together." She tells him.

Jasper smiled as he knew she was telling the truth. Everything will be fine as long as they were together. Paisley was excited as she couldn't wait to get Jasper in the bed. She has been waiting for a moment like this and she was going to make every bit of this honeymoon.
~~~
Paisley was taking a shower as Jasper was unloading their car. Their honeymoon was in the woods at a beautiful cabin where it was just them. Paisley smiled as today, Melody might be a big sister, she doesn't no the outcome of this honeymoon, but she wanted every moment to be perfect.

Jasper stopped as he heard the water turn off. He walked over to the door just for it to open up. Paisley walked out in nothing, but a towel. The red head smiled as she found her bags and walked over to it. Jasper walked up behind her and kissed her neck. Paisley turned around and looked at him. She didn't say a word.

Jasper looked at her as he leaned in to kiss her. Paisley wrapped her arms around him letting her towel drop. "I love you, Mrs. Hale."

"I love you, Mr. Hale." She said as she was laid back on the bed.

Their first night as newly weds was going to be the one to remember.