3

Paisley got dressed and made her way downstairs

Paisley got dressed and made her way downstairs. She saw Bella eating, but decided to walk. She walked out and shut the door. She smiled at the cold air. Paisley loved the cold breeze. "Paisley?" She looked at Bella. "Ready?"

"Sure." She replies. Paisley noted one thing about Bella. She's changed since coming here. Bella has become obsessed with the Cullens. Paisley kept quiet about it towards Bella but knew she must tell Jasper.
~~~
Once they arrived, Paisley said as she made her way to Jasper. She watched him walk down the stairs with his family. Jasper looked to see Paisley walking towards them. "Hey."

"Hey." She replies. "I need to talk to you." Jasper nodded. The two walked on the bus and sat beside one another in the main back. "Bella has become obsessed with you and your family. I don't really know what you guys are, but she's curious."

"Thank you for telling me," Jasper tells her. She nodded. Jasper noticed as Paisley put her hair behind her ear that she didn't have her brace on. "I see you're not wearing your brace today." Paisley looked and blushed a little.

"I have you to thanks," Paisley tells him. "You told me not to hide my hand."

Jasper smiled. "I'm glad you listened." She smiled but noticed he looked curious. "Why aren't you asking questions like Bella will be doing?"

"I really don't care. I'm happy with you and you showed me something is possible." Paisley said. "Plus, why would I want to ruin something that we have by getting in your personal business."

Jasper looked at her shock, even his family was. "You made a really good point."

"Well, if you can see it in my point of view, you'll understand," Paisley tells him.
~~~
Paisley smiled as she walked with Jasper who had his arms wrapped around her waist. The two would stop and talk about the plant to what's their favorite and why. Paisley looked ahead and saw Bella talking to Edward. "She's wasting her time."

"She's not going to quit is she," Mark asked. Paisley looked at him and shook her head.

"She has never been this curious or obsessed with someone that it's making her do this." Paisley pointed out. "It's like I don't know my friend anymore."

"She'll eventually stop," Jasper tells her.

"No, she won't," Paisley tells him as she laid her head on his shoulder. "She'll keep going till she has her answers, but I don't know how she will be later."

"You really don't know her as you used too," Alice asked.

"No. At first, I thought she was still this clumsy awkward girl, but now, it's like I don't even know her."

"Well, they do say true colors start to show," Mark says. "Maybe this is her true color."

"I agree," Paisley says as they walked to the bus. "What are we doing for history ?"

"Watching a movie," Alice tells her.

"Thanks."
~~~
The next day, Paisley sat with Jasper at lunch. Jasper was holding her scar hand. Alice smiled at the two. Paisley watched edward get up and walk to Bella. "Why is he still interested after me telling him about her obsessiveness?"

"It's Edward, he always was curious about Bella." Emmett says.

"His making a mistake." Was all Paisley said. Jasper noticed her getting a piece of paper out.

"What's the paper for?"

"It's for a project." Paisley tells him. "I need to go to the story later and get these things so I can work on this project."

"I can take you." Jasper tells her. Paisley smiled and nodded.
~~~
Paisley sat in her room going through her notes trying to find everything that is needed. Bella walked in and saw Paisley busy. "Would you like to come to the beach?"

"Can't. I'm working on this project." Paisley replies not looking away from the computer.

"Okay." Bella replies as she left. Paisley sighed knowing Bella was up to something, but doesn't know. Paisley continued to do her search when she heard a knock.

"Coming!" She called out as she left her room. She walked downstairs and opened the door to see... "Jasper?"

"Hello darlin." She looked at him.

"What brings you by?" She asked as she let him in.

"Thought I could help you." Paisley smiled.

"I would like that." Paisley tells him. The two walked up to her room and started on their research for Paisley's project. Jasper looked and smiled at her seeing as she was a smart girl. The beautiful strawberry blonde named Paisley Grace has stolen Jasper Hale's heart all over again. Paisley looked and smiled at him knowing he has stolen her heart.

 Paisley looked and smiled at him knowing he has stolen her heart