18

Training day was something Pasiley didn't really want to be there for as she rather be in bed

Training day was something Pasiley didn't really want to be there for as she rather be in bed. She stood by a tree stump as Melody slept in her stroller. Jasper wasn't paying much attention, which made her happy. He need all his focus on this training as well as the other Cullens.

Edward and Bella arrived making Paisley smile as she looked at them. "Just in time." She says. "They just showed up."

Bella saw the wolves and sighed as she walked back to the Jeep. Paisley smiled as she looked at her daughter. She than looked back at her mate till she was suddenly up in the tree. "Alice?"

"Shhh." She said as they watched Jasper panic after seeing his mate gone. "Bye."

"What?" Paisley said when Alice pushed her.  Paisley screamed and land right in her mates arms smiling. "Hi."

"I heard of angels falling, but I never thought that angel would have been you."

"Well get used to it." She said as she walked to her daughter who was laughing.
~~~
Once training was done, Paisley smiled as her and Rosalie played with Melody. Jasper was telling Bella his story and looked directly at Paisley. "She gave me hope and love that no one else ever has."

"What about Melody?"

"Melody is just the past. She couldn't provide me the hope and love that Paisley has given. She gave me a daughter and she made me feel stronger." He said as he looked at Paisley.

Bella saw the love he held for Paisley and smiled. Paisley Grace was the perfect person in his eyes. Bella looked at Edward and smiled. Than Jacob. Paisley knew this was a mistake going to happen. Bella is in love with both of them, but doesn't know exactly how this would end. Who will her friend pick? Edward or Jacob.

 Who will her friend pick? Edward or Jacob