1

Paisley heard her alarm blaring and sighed

Paisley heard her alarm blaring and sighed. She got up and started getting dressed. She was tired as she didn't get enough sleep. She kept dreaming about the day she lost her parents. She wished she didn't have to deal with the dream, but she did. "Paisley?" Paisley looked up at Bella who walked in. "Ready for school?"

"Not really, but I have no choice." Paisley said as she grabbed her brace to put on her hand. "Let's go." Bella nodded as they walked out of the bedroom and out the house. Paisley wasn't going to enjoy the stares.
~~~
Paisley saw the stares than tried to hide. "I can't do this Bella." Paisley said. Bella looked at Paisley and saw her panicking. "This was a mistake."

"Paisley!" Bella called out trying to calm her friend down. When Paisley didn't calm down, Bella got out to calm her friend down. "Hey! Breathe." Paisley did as instructed and calmed down. "Ready?"

"Yeah."

Across the lot stood the Cullens. Two without mates, but one doesn't care as he wanted Melody back. Jasper felt panic and started looking till the smell of flowers were sent his way. Jasper growled when he recognized the scent. The one thing he didn't want. A mate.

Mark knew Jasper wasn't the same since his sister died. Mark wanted to kill Maria himself for killing his sister. Especially in front of Jasper. Mark looked to see the familiar strawberry blonde. Mark waited till the person turned making him gasp. "Melody."

Jasper turned and there she stood. "She's Melody's doppelgänger." Jasper tells his family. "I read up in a book about them, but never believed it."

"Will you accept her?" Alice asked as she already knows the answer.

"Yes I am." Jasper said. "She may look like Melody, but she's my mate and she might be different from Melody." They all watched Jasper follow the doppelgänger inside who was panicking still.
~~~
"Paisley, calm down." Bella said again. When Paisley didn't, she sighed and lead Paisley to the bench. "I'll get your schedule." Paisley nodded as Bella walked in the office.

Jasper saw the doppelgänger seating on the bench controlling her breathing. Jasper hated that she was panicking and used his gift to help her calm down. He walked over to her and sat beside her. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Paisley looked at him and smiled a little. "Yeah." She replies. "I'm Paisley Grace."

"Jasper Hale ma'am." He tells her. The two shook hands as sparks flew, making them look at one another. "Do you need help finding your classes."

"Yes please." She said. Bella walked out and handed Paisley her schedule.

"We only have gym together." Bella said.

"That's fine. Jasper promised to help me." Bella smiled and hugged her friend before leaving to find her class. Paisley looked at Jasper with a smile. "Ready?" Jasper nodded and looked at her schedule.

"Your in all my classes except for gym." Paisley looked at him and smiled.

"At least you'll be there." Jasper nodded as they walked to their first class.
~~~
Paisley walked out of gym when she saw Jasper. "Hey." He looked and smiled. "You weren't lying about meeting me here."

"No I wasn't." Jasper said as the two started walking. "My sister Alice would like to meet you."

"Ummm.." Paisley felt uncomfortable about that. "Would she like me."

"Of course she will. She 's friendly to everyone." Jasper tells her. Paisley stopped making Jasper stop as well. "What's wrong?"

"Why would any one like a broken girl like me?" Jasper looked at her than to her left hand. The first time he has ever seen the brace. Jasper grabbed her left hand making her look away. He noticed she wasn't looking. Jasper let go of her hand and grabbed her chin to make her look at him.

"You aren't broken Paisley cause if so, the two of us are in the same boat. You are strong and I'll be right here to prove that to you, Paisley." Jasper tells her. Paisley smiled.

"Okay." She said as they walked out to meet the other Cullens. Even when her and Jasper walked in, his eyes stayed on her, even when he twirled her around making her laugh.
~~~
By the end of the day, the two were the talk of the school. Paisley and Jasper are known as the perfect couple, even though their not dating. Jasper accepted his mate and Paisley felt the pull. Alice smiled as Jasper dropped Paisley off at Bella's truck before walking over to them. "Told you everything will work out."

Jasper didn't say nothing to his best friend. He just got in the Jeep as he thought of Paisley Grace.

 He just got in the Jeep as he thought of Paisley Grace