24

Jasper left to go hunting while Paisley was cleaning

Jasper left to go hunting while Paisley was cleaning. She stopped as she felt weird. Dropping the broom, she ran to the bathroom as the threw up her breakfast. Jasper heard Paisley and ran to her side. "Paisley?"

"I'm okay." She tells him with a smile as she walked out. "I think we need to go to Carlisle."

Jasper looked at her and listened. The faintest of heartbeats could be heard making him look up at her. Jasper kissed her making her smile. They were happy and couldn't wait to tell Melody that she was going to be a big sister.
~~~
They arrived laughing when Alice walked out with a worried look. "What?" They asked.

"I can't see your's or Bella's future."

Paisley knew right there that this pregnancy is the one that will kill her. She looked at Jasper who looked scared. Jasper took her inside causing her to look at him. "Jasper."

"We have to make sure if what Alice is trying to say is true." Jasper says. "I have to be ready to turn you."

Paisley looked at him with a smile. He was going to turn her after this baby was born. "Mommy? Daddy?"

They looked to see a six year old Melody. "Melody?" Paisley asked.

She nodded. "She drunk some blood and she aged." Carlisle tells them. "I believe her vampire side is making her age faster."

"Wow." Paisley said.

"Remarkable." Jasper replies. "Baby, please tell me your drinking animal."

"No." She said. "I need your help."

Jasper nodded and looked at his wife. She nodded knowing Melody would want to hunt with his father. He sat her down on the couch making Paisley smile. Kissing her head he left just as Melody kissed her cheek. "Be careful and listen to your father."

"I will."

Paisley smiled as she grabbed her a book and started reading. "Bella is on her way home and Edward is panicking." Mark tells her.

"Oh great."

Paisley looked out the window knowing this was going to cause more drama, but this time, she was going to stay away. One thing though, Bella actually wants this baby as she has never talked about children before. Now Edward, she doesn't know how to feel about him. Something was telling her he would want the baby dead.

Something she will not stand for.