8

Paisley sat in the living as Bella was telling Charlie about the date she had with Edward

Paisley sat in the living as Bella was telling Charlie about the date she had with Edward. Paisley decided to watch tv as the two had their father daughter bonding or whatever the two calls it. She heard a gun cock and started giggling. "This won't turn out to well."

Bella walked in and gave her best friend a stern look. Paisley covered her mouth and tried her best to keep quiet. Edward and Jasper walked in making Paisley smile. Paisley walked to Jasper and kissed him. "Ready darlin'?"

"Yes I am."
~~~
Paisley smiled as the arrived. She was going to learn more of why they like to play baseball. Jasper kissed her before going to go play. Bella was umpire as Paisley just watch. Paisley was surprised when the thunder started. "It's time." Alice said.

Paisley stood by watching. She realized what the thunder was for and laughed. Never has she thought of thunder in a game of baseball. Vampires at least. Paisley smiled when Rosalie took the bat. She was shocked when Rosalie hit it. "You got this Rosalie!"

Rosalie ran around all the bases just to get out. Paisley smiled at her, but fell when Bella said you're out with a grin. Paisley noticed the glare and wondered why Rosalie didn't like Bella much. Next was Jasper and she shook his head for him twirling the bat. "Show off."

Jasper looked back at Paisley with a smirk. Paisley shook her head laughing with a small blush appearing on her cheeks. Jasper got the ball causing Edward and Emmett to collide. Paisley started laughing really hard. "Oh my god." Bella looked at her friend with a smile. Emmett playfully glared at Paisley. "It's just a game, Em." Paisley mocked from earlier.

"Did you just mock me."

"Maybe." Paisley replies. Emmett laughed knowing he has someone to goof off with. Paisley looked at Alice and gasped. "Jasper?"

Jasper looked at his best friend and knew she was in a vision. He vamped to Paisley's side as Alice came out of the vision. "Their coming."

"I thought you said they were leaving." Rosalie says.

"They were till they heard us playing." Alice replied.

"We need to go." Edward said as he tried to leave.

"Edward, I really think that's a bad idea." Paisley said.

"She's right." Carlisle said. "There's not enough time."
~~~
Paisley stood in Jasper's arms as Edward panicked over Bella. Something was telling her that these vampires that are coming will smell Bella one way or another. "I'm confused." Paisley whispered under her breath.

"About?" Jasper asked.

"If Bella is a blood singer, wouldn't they smell her." Paisley pointed out. "That hat might help, but what if the wind blows."

"Huh." Mark said. "That makes sense."

"Yeah it does." Jasper said.

Paisley looked and saw three sets of red eyes. She knew that they drink from humans. Jasper used his gift to keep her calm. Paisley looked at him and smiled. Paisley ignored the conversation as she was focusing on staying calm. She thought about her parents and smiled. She felt the wind blow and knew.

"You brought a snack." James said looking directly at Bella.

Paisley watched the others crouch down ready for a fight. Paisley stayed where she was as Bella was confused and scared. Paisley focused on the three vampires. She didn't hear a word that was said as she watched them walk away. Jasper hugged Paisley and kissed her head.
~~~
"So Bella is breaking Charlie's heart."

"Yes." Jasper replies. "He thinks your staying the night with Alice and Rosalie."

"Jasper, why isn't he after me?" Paisley asked.

"Your my mate." Jasper says making her smile.

Mark walked over and looked at Paisley. "Your not a blood singer. So therefore your blood doesn't smell."

"Oh." Was all she said. "So what do I do than."

"You stay with me and Alice to protect Bella." Paisley nodded at Mark. She hugged Jasper as he kissed her head. Everything will be alright as long as Paisley is safe and sound was all Jasper cared about.

To be continued...