15

Paisley was sound asleep till she was woke up to a strong kick

Paisley was sound asleep till she was woke up to a strong kick. She groan as in the past months, she stayed in pain. Carlisle thinks the baby will be here early as does Jasper and Paisley, but don't know when. Jasper appeared in the room with Carlisle. "Paisley, I think you might be having contractions."

"It was just a strong kick." She tells them. "I would like to go to school and not worry about much."

Jasper sighed as he has been trying to keep her away from Bella's drama. This child was a miracle and he was going to make sure that nothing happens to her or the baby. "Fine, but once drama starts, we will come home."

"I'm fine with that."
~~~
Paisley and Jasper made it to the cafeteria. Jasper kept his arms around Paisley as they walked to the table where everyone was sitting at. "Anything we miss?"

"Not really." Edward responded.

Paisley nodded and started eating. She never noticed Alice having a vision as she just wanted to eat. Paisley stopped when she felt another powerful kick than wetness. Alice looked at Paisley and knew the vision just happened. "I think my water just broke."

Jasper stood up quickly as did Mark and Alice. Edward walked over to Bella's table as the other three and Paisley left. Paisley was crying as she was in pain. "We're going home." Jasper tells her. "Everything will be alright."

"No it won't. She will have the baby somewhere near the house unless you take her directly to Carlisle, but that would be a big no."

"Call him! " Jasper shouted at Mark.

Mark did as told knowing Jasper was panicking and so was Alice. Paisley stopped crying and groaning making them panic even more as she had just passed out from the pain. Jasper held her right hoping everything will be fine. He listened and heard both heart beats and smiled.

"Carlisle said that he will meet us half way up to the house. Paisley won't make it up there and this could kill her and the baby." Mark tells them as Alice turned into their driveway.

Jasper looked frightened and looked back at his mate. "Come on, baby. Don't leave me."
~~~
Paisley started screaming as they reached the spot where Carlisle is. "Get her out!"

Carlisle started instructing Jasper and Paisley. All Paisley could focus on is getting her daughter out. Jasper was worried for his family till the sound of a cry was heard. "She's here."

Paisley smiled weakly at the baby as she held her. "Hello Melody Grace Hale."

Jasper and Mark looked at Paisley. Jasper smiled as he likes that name as fit his daughter well. Mark had tears that would never fall that his new sister names her daughter after his sister. Her doppelganger. "Its perfect." Jasper said. "She's perfect."

"You don't mind about the name?"

"No because she looks like the two of you, but your the love of my life Paisley and I will always love you and our little Melody." Jasper tells her making Paisley smile.

Jasper was right. It was them and their little Melody.